[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gronk, Calvin, Cobb, Sanders, ODB - Need 3!

Swashbucklers

We are in the playoffs and I need three of the following. I did try to trade but couldn't get any takers, so I am stuck with these decisions. Touchdown heavy league where 20 yards equals 1 point but TDs are worth 6. Two WR and one WR/TE position. Who should get the start? I need three:

Gronk vs. MIA

Calvin vs. MIN

Cobb @ BUF

Sanders @ SD

Beckham Jr. vs. WAS

I would go with Gronk, Cobb and OBJ. I think you could also throw Megatron in there instead of Cobb and you would be okay.

My rationale is this: Brady is always looking for Gronk in the endzone, and he always seems to find it. Gronk is a TD machine. OBJ has really become Eli Manning's only true option at WR. Eli's gonna be looking for OBJ on every single passing play, especially those looking for the end zone. Plus OBJ is hot, and you don't bench a hot player. Cobb has Aaron Rodgers throwing to him. Enough said. But he also splits looks with Jordy, who is also high-caliber. Calvin is going to get more love from Stafford than Tate will now that he is looking like the Megatron we all expected, so if you want to swap Calvin for Cobb you wouldn't be hurting yourself at all.