[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bench Ingram?

stickers

Do I bench ingram and place J Matthews or Maclin in at Flex? Ingram has had a hard time past 2/3 games. I would think this weeks matchup is great but I thought that last week too. I traded Forsett away and kept ingram and it hasnt worked out so far.

Edited by stickers
  • Like 1

I would. The Saints are too difficult to predict, and they have been getting Pierre Thomas more involved as a runner. Maclin would be my pick. I'd also start Julius over Fleener FWIW. Houston struggle more with stopping opposing WRs, and Julius is pretty close to 100%.

Please help with mine: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/433876-decisions-on-rb2-te-and-flex/

With the Saints changing things up this week I'd keep my ear to the ground concerning Ingram.... he might run better this weekend. In lieu of nothing changing though, I'd go with Matthews since Sanchez seems to prefer him