[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS Green, Gordon, Morris, and Ingram?

sfgiantsfan24

Green/Ingram/Morris. Green is a must start. Ingram face the Bears bad rush def. Morris is playing with RG3 and will most likely get a lot of carries.

With Manziel starting you gotta expect sacks and turn overs. Gordon wasnt producing even with Hoyer in there. But, you never know, Manziel could come in and light it up, i just dont see it happening.

You can't bench AJ even with the ugly matchup. Top wr should always start.

I'd go Gordon and Morris.

This. Aj doesn't get benched regardless of his match up. Morris should have a good game in a tough NFC East battle, those games are always close and when the game is close, Morris has big games and not to mention, Thd giants own the leagues worst rush defense. Josh Gordon is also a must start IMO.

This. Aj doesn't get benched regardless of his match up. Morris should have a good game in a tough NFC East battle, those games are always close and when the game is close, Morris has big games and not to mention, Thd giants own the leagues worst rush defense. Josh Gordon is also a must start IMO.

Must start? I dont think so. He hasnt had dbl digits in his 3 weeks back and every game has been less and less yards . Of course his ceiling is always high, but with a QB that has played only a few snaps throwing to him i think theres better options this week, aka Ingram vs Chi.

Edit: sorry his first game back he had 12 pts (this is std scoring) and since has been all down hill.

Edited by byroz