[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gordon, Maclin, and Benjamin?

Josh006

I am definitely starting Antonio Brown and Odell Beckham Jr, but to fill my WR3 and Flex slots I'm going nuts deciding between Josh Gordon (with Manziel at QB, against CIN's 2nd ranked pass defense), Jeremy Maclin (with dirty Sanchez at QB, against Dallas' 7th ranked pass defense), and Kelvin Benjamin (with Derek Anderson at QB, against Tampa Bay's 28th ranked pass defense).

I gotta pick 2, any ideas???

This is a tough 1 I think I would go gordon and Maclin 4 me...I know Kelvin scored a td week 1 w anderson against these same bucs but I would lean Maclin and gordon..gordon i think is gonna have a big game this week.....I don't have him in any of my leagues so I'm not just saying that hoping lol I just think he gonna get a couple of bombs from manziel this weekend

I think Maclin is the safest play here. So if you really need to "swing for the fences", pick Gordon. I think he has the highest ceiling of all of these guys, but he also comes with more risk than others due to not being 100% with the playbook, a rookie WR, and a good pass defense. But he's an elite talent. Benjamin, himself, is a rookie, and Anderson is not accurate. Plus, most people don't realize that Tampa has quietly put together a strong defense in the second half. Outside of the Lions game, they've been top 10 in yards against. The Panthers just seem to have bad vibes in the wake of the the Cam accident, and I think they will come down to earth big time after last week. The Bucs, on the other hand, have the defensive line to get to Anderson and get 4 or 5 sacks. So all that being said, Benjamin is going to get his targets, but Anderson limits his upside big time. However, Benjamin is less likely to put up a dud or get benched (Mike Pettine has proven unpredictable in Cleveland, so you just don't know).

Please help with mine: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/433876-decisions-on-rb2-te-and-flex/

Edited by MTSuper7