[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Decisions on RB2, TE and Flex

MTSuper7

Scoring is PPR, and we start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 Flex, 1 TE, a K and DEF. PPR favors TEs over RBs and RBs over WRs (1 for TEs, 0.75 for RBs and 0.5 for WRs)

I have the following locked in:

QB: Luck

RB1: Lacy

WR1: Hilton

WR2: Maclin

WR3: Gordon

RB2: Jeremy Hill (@ CLE), Latavius Murray (@ KC) or Terrance West (vs. CIN). Leaning toward Murray for his upside in not splitting carries and the fact that KC ranks nearly dead last in rushing yards allowed this year.

TE: My options are Travis Kelce (vs. OAK) and Jordan Reed (vs. NYG). I have been playing Kelce and will stick with him in this matchup, especially not knowing if RG3 will play in lieu of McCoy.

Flex: Depending on what I do with WR3 and TE, I may have these options:

Jeremy Hill

Terrance West

Donte Moncrief (if Reggie Wayne doesn't play, this feels like the biggest upside pick)

Michael Crabtree

Jordan Reed (or Kelce if I start Reed at TE) - going two TEs feels safest (highest ceiling) as long as McCoy starts for WAS

The lineup I have had in mind but am unsure of is:

QB: Luck

RB1: Lacy

RB2: L. Murray

WR1: Hilton

WR2: Maclin

WR3: Gordon

TE: Kelce

Flex: J. Reed (will flip to Moncrief if McCoy doesn't play for WAS or if Wayne doesn't play for IND)

Thanks for your help! Please link to yours if you'd like my help!

I agree with you on Murray as your RB2 my Chiefs suck vs run. Gordon should be at WR3. Kelce is KC only real threat since Alex Smith can't throw the ball more than 15 yards. If Wayne is out I would put Moncrief in there. I would normally not like 2 options from the same team but Indy and Luck are the exception. If Wayne does go Reed gets the nod imo with Hill being a close second. I think Reed is a safer bet.

I agree with you completely on both Murray as your RB2 and Kelce at TE. My main concern with your projected starting lineup is Jordan Reed. I've had him on my squad for the majority of the season until a couple of weeks ago, when I just gave up. He, in my opinion, is one of the 5 biggest disappointments this season in fantasy football. Washington is a joke and while Reed has talent, he doesn't always get the ball. Niles Paul and Logan Paulsen are in the mix too much, plus DeSean Jackson will be back this week. Sure, there's a 5% chance that Reed has a BIG game, but there's a 95% chance that he is a COMPLETE dud. It seems like you don't have a lot of STELLAR options, but of what you have, I'd go with Terrance West. His ceiling isn't as high as Moncrief's, but he's the most likely to give you some decent production.

Scratch Terrance West at flex... Jeremy Hill is starting. Play him at flex.

On a side note, where are people getting this idea that Jordan Reed is a safe bet? He had 1 week where he had 123 yards and one week of 92 yards. Other than that he averages like 30-something yards per game he's actually active for. He's also has NEVER scored a TD this season. Believing in him is like believing in Zach Ertz and he really shouldn't be on anybody's roster.

Scratch Terrance West at flex... Jeremy Hill is starting. Play him at flex.

On a side note, where are people getting this idea that Jordan Reed is a safe bet? He had 1 week where he had 123 yards and one week of 92 yards. Other than that he averages like 30-something yards per game he's actually active for. He's also has NEVER scored a TD this season. Believing in him is like believing in Zach Ertz and he really shouldn't be on anybody's roster.

It's the Colt McCoy factor. If you take the Rams game out of the equation (and the Rams defend the TE better than anyone), McCoy and Reed have played together three times, and Reed was heavily involved all three times. I'd have to look up the game logs to get the specifics, but that's the only reason. McCoy appears to have an affinity for Reed. The Giants are middle of the road at best against opposing TEs, so he feels safe for those reasons. Reed didn't do much of anything with RG3 or Cousins (though he was hurt for 4 or 5 weeks in there).

I gotta go w hill after reports that he's starting and getting the bulk of carries while gio is going back 2 backup status like last year so hill is in 4 me...I 2 go kelce if any1 is gonna catch a td it's Charles or kelce lord knows it won't b a wr...and I would prob go Moncrief myself but I understand u choosing reed..gl 2 u