[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick 1 J. Bell / M. Ingram / R. Jennings

Running Wilde

I'm leaning towards J. Bell as he feels like the safest play and has been productive the last couple weeks. Ingram has a good matchup, but NO contributed to my abysmal performance last week so I'm a little gunshy on him. I've held Jennings through countless missed games due to injury with the playoffs in mind, but he has produced next to nothing and his match-up worries me. My other starter will be Forte, who takes the RB2 spot?

As a Giants fan, I'd play either Ingram or Bell.

Redskins are pretty good against the run, so you have to figure we'll just throw some prayers up to OBJ and call it a day. We have little left.

Ingram is so hard to trust. NO in general is consistently disappointing/inconsistent at best in fantasy. I think Bell is the safest, but Ingram has the most upside. With the playoffs on the line I start Bell.

Yea I'm going bell here also been getting the work lately and jets running backs pounder vikings the ground and they knew it was coming so I expect bell 2 do the same....check my post out guys and give a little help title is pick 1 4 me guts I'm stumped thnx guys and gl