[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do I Sit Gordon?

xrunner2006

Gordon has a high ceiling, and moving to Manziel is a boon. Hope for the best, as he does have more risk, but when you're gunning for a title, you sometimes have to take chances like these. After the dud last week from Gordon, I feel strongly that he will bounce back with better QB play (and it really can only get better from Hoyer).

Please help with mine: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/433876-decisions-on-rb2-te-and-flex/

That's a pretty awesome WR-RB corps you have there.

Depending on the matchup, I might play conservatively and say Matthews: higher floor (and not too shabby ceiling). Except for last week vs Seattle, Matthews hasn't had under 13 points in PPR leagues since Sanchez took over. Dallas' secondary is weaker than Cincy's, too.

I'm a Browns fan, and I'm hoping Gordon and Johnny hit it off, and I own Gordon and am playing him in a PPR league... but I'd feel safer with Matthews if I had him. Manziel hasn't even thrown his tenth pass in the big leagues yet.

Now, if the team you're playing is ridiculous (Lacy and Jordy and Calvin and Demaryius and Gronk...), then, yeah, I think you need to go with Gordon because he does have a higher ceiling than Matthews. But against most teams, Matthews would be my starter.