[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PICK 1 4 ME GUYS IM STUMPED

huthuthike

Got a solid team

Wr1 Antonio brown

Wr2 Calvin Johnson

Rb1 leveon bell

Rb2 justin forsett

Te delanie walker

Flex landry

This is a full ppr league...had cam as my qb with sanchez on bench..should I roll w him or gamble with manziel...also I picked up lee from jags who has been playing well of late...hate landrys matchup q pats secondary do I gamble w lee instead?

Landry plays the slot typically with Wallace and Hartline on the outside, so I don't think you have to be as concerned about Revis or Browner. I'd stick with Landry.

As for QB, Manziel is a wild card, and the Bengals have an above average pass defense. However, he uses his legs which makes him potentially valuable. My thought is this - go with Sanchez if you want the safer play, but if you want to shoot for a higher ceiling, try Manziel. I think the rest if your roster is strong enough that Sanchez makes more sense.

Please help with mine: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/433876-decisions-on-rb2-te-and-flex/

• Like 1

I'm in your exact same situation with Cam & Sanchez. I didn't pick up Manziel (I thought seriously about it, because of the running ability as mentioned), but I'm rolling with Sanchez because that offense is amazing and they're at home

Just looking at the match up, Sanchez has the Cowboys...in my league, he scored 26 points on Thanksgiving...one TD, 20-29. Maclin is due for a big game, and the Cowboys have a weak secondary. You're almost guaranteed 20 points with Sanchez unless he plays the Seahawks.

Manziel is going to make his first start. Nerves will play into this. The Panthers have a fair secondary, but they did shut down Drew Brees last week. I look more at Manziel as the chance for the big play TD to Josh Gordon. Gordon will run wild in their secondary. In my league, a 40 or more passing TD is worth bonus points...not sure if your league is the same way or not.

I think Sanchez is the safe bet. Manziel is the gamble. Risk vs. reward. I think the potential for a 30 point game is with both QBs, but the potential for a huge game is with Manziel and Gordon connection...remember, they've been tossing the rock on the scout team all year while Gordon has been suspended...their has to be some chemistry there...see Sanchez and Matthews.

I think you've got to roll with Landry in the flex if you don't have any other RBs...he's been very productive toward a PPR league and has started grabbing TDs. The outside corners are good...slot corners have been known to get burned for the Pats.

Good luck. Thanks for the advice on my post!

Its make or break time. I find at times that safe is just a mediocre way. Manziel has a few weapons with Gordon, Hawkins and the backfield. I think Gordon is about to shake the rust off and Manziel is going to try to prove that the browns made the right call. i think manziel will have 230 yds passing 1 rushing TD, 2 Passing TD and 1 INT. I'm not a fan of Manziel but I think he has alot riding on his first start.

With the cast you have in Bell, Brown and Johnson, I would say screw it and go with Manziel. I have been relying on Bell all year and have made it to the 2nd round with fill in RB like Grice, cadet, and Brown.

Also last thing to consider is the opposing team's lineup. Is there wiggle room to take a risk?

I think would stick with Landry at the flex. As for QB Johnny Football just rubs me the wrong way. He's a rookie & already seems like a diva. He also seems to like to be a showoff. Rookie & tough defense with a showoff mentality equals bad things in my mind. Stick with Sanchez.

Edited by FastSteve

Got a solid team

Wr1 Antonio brown

Wr2 Calvin Johnson

Rb1 leveon bell

Rb2 justin forsett

Te delanie walker

Flex landry

This is a full ppr league...had cam as my qb with sanchez on bench..should I roll w him or gamble with manziel...also I picked up lee from jags who has been playing well of late...hate landrys matchup q pats secondary do I gamble w lee instead?

Go with Sancez and stick with Landry.

I would def go with Sanchez over Manziel. Manziel has only played 6 snaps...Sanchez tore Dal up last time they played. Maybe if Manziel has played more and we know what he can do but its do or die time...its hard to trust someone who hasnt even played a whole game this year with your season on the line.

I would def go with Sanchez over Manziel. Manziel has only played 6 snaps...Sanchez tore Dal up last time they played. Maybe if Manziel has played more and we know what he can do but its do or die time...its hard to trust someone who hasnt even played a whole game this year with your season on the line.

+1

Good comments from all but this sums up my opinion. He's played 6 snaps. 6. Six. No way.

The Landry playing in the slot comment works for me, too. I actually don't hate the Marqise Lee thought. He is playing well and the Ravens can be had deep. Still, feels like a much safer matchup for Landry and he still has plenty of upside.