[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sofa League Draft

spain

I like Moulds or Walker here..... Moulds, remember, it's an EVEN year! And, I think he will finish top ten for sure amoung WR's this year. Walker has Farve, nuff said. being Walker's third year I believe, is usually a break out year for WR's. The 2nd RB will be a problem, best to wait a bit, me thinks....

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Javon is way overrated and scored 1/3 of his TD's against the Raiders and Chargers when Favre was just chucking them up. I agree with Paul Sandy when he says Walker will be the Koren Robinson of last year. Don't forget that Walker is still listed as #3, even though he will probably move past Driver or Ferguson.

I may be wrong at the end of the year but this is MHO.

Still, it is about the right spot to pick Walker at this point in the draft. Other unmentioned WR's that would be "ok" at this point in the draft would be...who???

Toomer

Booker

Price

Chambers

I would choose Walker over any of these. But that is just me...

I like Moulds or Walker here..... Moulds, remember, it's an EVEN year! And, I think he will finish top ten for sure amoung WR's this year. Walker has Farve, nuff said. being Walker's third year I believe, is usually a break out year for WR's. The 2nd RB will be a problem, best to wait a bit, me thinks....

354413[/snapback]

I don't care about that even numbered year stuff, but I think Moulds is the way better pick over Walker here. Not even that close IMO.

I will go with the consensus and say that Moulds is the pick here. I can see him having sort of a bounce back year. He now has Lee Evans and Josh Reed to take some attention away from him. Moulds could blow up..

I will go with the consensus and say that Moulds is the pick here.  I can see him having sort of a bounce back year.  He now has Lee Evans and Josh Reed to take some attention away from him.  Moulds could blow up..

354635[/snapback]

I agree. Huddle is up and would like to see them make that pick.

Tiki is probably a decent value pick here too. I'd still go with Moulds though. Didn't think there was any way he'd drop.

354664[/snapback]

Unless FF masterminds does something off the wall, you should be able to get a RB on the way back. I think that would be a good pick after this one.