[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CJ0K, Starks, or Knile?

BigMO1

My current RBs:

-Le'Veon Bell

-Latavius Murray

-Knile Davis

-James Starks

I know THIS week, CJ is and interesting play BUT should he be played in place of Latavius Murray (my RB2) or Donte Moncrief (my FLEX)?. Going fwd (provided I win this week), I will play either the Jamaal Charles owner or Eddie Lacy owner and I'm wondering if it is a better move to hold onto both handcuffs in case their respect starters don't play OR drop one of them to pick up and play CJ0K this week.

Thanks for any advice in advance.

Good luck to everyone.

If there was ever a week to play CJ2K, this is it. RBs are gashing Tennessee and this is a revenge game for CJ2K. I'd play him over Moncrief this week.

Do you think anyone would pick up Moncrief if you dropped him? I'd be more inclined to drop him than Davis or Starks right now. If I had to drop Davis or Starks, I'd lean Davis because I think Lacy has more of a chance to miss this week than Charles. Charles practiced Thursday. I haven't heard about today. From what I've read, Lacy wasn't really a participant in practice Thursday and has dropped hints that his status is up in the air this week.

I would say Anderson definitely. He is a good play because the volume he will get. He can run, catch, and score TDs for the offense that was the best in history last year, he's gonna score(less tho). Murray and moncrief are much more risky plays. I like both players but murray is playing at KC which is rarely a good play. Moncrief has a ton of potential and not much else. He has blown up like twice but otherwise they don't get him the ball for some odd reason. If wayne is out maybe he could get bumped up but late in the season I wouldn't take that risk with anderson.

I would say Anderson definitely. He is a good play because the volume he will get. He can run, catch, and score TDs

Anderson is not an option for me unfortunately.

I can only carry 5 RBs and AP is my 5th in a keeper league.

If I were to pick up CJ i'd have to drop either Starks or Davis.

I'm not in need to have to start either one of them THIS week, but with their respective starters being hurt, it being the end of the season, they may be excellent plays next week during finals should I have to face the owner of either Charles or Lacy.

Ugh...

I would absolutely start CJ over moncrief and Murray for this week. I would also be more inclined to drop Davis than Starks. However, I wouldn't drop either. I'd drop moncrief, especially if you have 2-3 other solid WRs. If you feel like you need the WR help, than drop Davis.

Edited by irish

due to the overwhelming popularity of this thread, please dont all respond at once ;)

Ha this is great. Don't we all feel this way about our own threads?

On topic, I would sit Knile and Starks as their depth chart counterparts are probably just being conserved in practice this week as to not negatively affect their performance come Sunday. Just my opinion.