[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

3 of 4; TY Hilton, Jordy, KBenjamin, Maclin

Deacon Frost

Which 3 do you keep? PPR1 scoring. (2 wideouts and 1 flex, no RBs or TEs are better flex options)

Hilton is a no-brainer vs. Texans

Maclin home to a solid Dallas pass D and not Sanchez's favorite though last week was a big week for him.

Jordy Nelson is a ASYS but @ Buffalo is tough.

Benjamin has been my odd man out lately and last 2 weeks have been meh. Tampa is a nice good weather matchup, though.

I'm leaning heavily towards sitting Benjamin but the recent dip with Maclin since Sanchez ascended in Philly and the Nelson weather has me thinking though I'm just not sure I could sit him. If I made a move on my own maybe Benjamin in for Maclin.

Really it should b which 2 out of 3...sitting jordy should never b a thought I don't care if Revis is on him...but I would sit Maclin Benjamin got a great matchup look what Calvin just did 2 them and Benjamin had a real nice Stat line week 1 with anderson against the Same bucs...mathews has become sanchez number 1 target so that's why I go Benjamin over Maclin and I play Hilton aswell 2 much big play potential...gl2u