[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eli Manning, Mark Sanchez, or Johnny Manziel?

bhawk91

Really torn on who to start here. I'm lucky to be in the semifinals and obviously don't want to screw it up.

Eli - best 2014 fantasy performance was against Washington in week 4 (4 TDs)

Sanchez - seems to be the "safe" play

Johnny - potential

I'm playing the highest scoring team in the league this week and do not expect to win. Opponent is starting Josh Gordon... so if starting Johnny I could mitigate any of Gordon's production.

Any advice is appreciated.

I have the exact same issue. Right now I have Sanchez starting. Feel that's a solid play vs Cowboys. If I play Eli I just always feel like he is hot or ice cold. Sunday is a day he should be solid but he could come in a throw 3 picks. As for Manziel well that's really tough. He could out score both because he can run. I think he scores twice and throws for 200 yds. I just can't pull the trigger cause he has only a few snaps in a regular season game. I really think he impresses Sunday though. For me Sanchez is the play but come Sunday I may get crazy and throw Manziel in there.

I have the exact same issue. Right now I have Sanchez starting. Feel that's a solid play vs Cowboys. If I play Eli I just always feel like he is hot or ice cold. Sunday is a day he should be solid but he could come in a throw 3 picks. As for Manziel well that's really tough. He could out score both because he can run. I think he scores twice and throws for 200 yds. I just can't pull the trigger cause he has only a few snaps in a regular season game. I really think he impresses Sunday though. For me Sanchez is the play but come Sunday I may get crazy and throw Manziel in there.

You're thinking like I am. Eli seems poised for a huge day and I could see Manziel blowing up, at least for one or two weeks. But ever since Foles went down I've gone with Sanchez... and in a fantasy elimination matchup, I'd kick myself for not going with the 'safe' play. But since I feel like I'm the underdog in this matchup, part of me wants to gamble with Manziel. Tough decij...

I also have the exact same three playing one seed. I had tre mason last night(no other starting rb available) since I'm at a huge disadvantage I'm rolling with johhny football hoping he blows up. I'm also playing Gordon so that's a plus.

Parlaying John F with JG could pay huge dividends. I wish you good luck!

I'm really starting to lean Manziel. He could easily throw for 225 yards. Throw 2 yds. Rush for 60 or 70 yards and maybe even run one in. The math puts him at 29. So even with 2 interceptions he's at 25. Is Sanchez or Eli gonna get 25 easily? I dunno but looks easier for johnny. Maybe thinking to much but could put me in the championship game next week

Me personally I disagree lol not only did Eli have his best game if u look it up he always has good games against the skins and on top of how awful there secondary is I could c and unfortunately 4 me beckham having a monster day and skins r the worst in covering tes this was the game donnell had 3 tds...I truly think he has the highest point potential..I have the same problem except I don't have Eli as a choice so I have 2 roll w sanchez but the rest of my squad is nasty tho so I'm playing it safe w him but if I had Eli he would b in...gl hopefully were all talking on here next week lol

No matter what where all going to be pissed on Monday or Tuesday... I hate Eli because he either has -2 or 150 points you just never know, with Jennings at 100%(they say) they might run all night? Dirty Sanchez has been solid around 20 (minus seatle). I think he's the safe play, but since I'm in a dark hole I've gotta gamble and go with johhny football. Can't wait to complain about how dumb I am latter :) good luck