[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Julio looking not startable.. Who to fill in?

With Julio likely out or in as a decoy, looks like I will need to avoid starting him either way which really sucks.. I have solid options to fill in (Douglas is already rostered by someone else)

I will need to start 2 of the following: (1PPR)

Evans (@CAR)

Edelman (vs MIA)

Stills (@CHI)

which 2 to go with??

thanks

Ya go Evans and Edelman. Stills is a good option too.

I'm in an even worse situation. I have Julio and Lacy who is rumored to only be getting half the carries if that if he plays. Lacy and Julio won me my playoff game last week but theory injuries had doomed me this week.

My options are Lafell or Landry to replace Julio. Than to replace lacy I can play Herron and hill as my two RBs, but that frees up my flex cause I have hill at flex now. So if I put hill from flex to RB to replace Lacy I have whoever remains between lafell and Landry and Starks, who I just wish lacy wasn't playing at all so Starks would be a good option. In FA there is colston, decker, Bryant, Andre Williams (if Jennings is limited again), johnson(Minn), Wilson (bears...with Marshall out)

Would any of you guys play Lacy or sit both lacy and Julio?

Any of those FA's look good?

Just play both lafell and Landry over those FAs?

• Like 1

Unfortunately I'm in the same situation as you, I have lacy as well... I have Jennings/herron/starks to cover for lacy, ideally I'd slot in Jennings but he has a tough matchup and still no guaranty for a full workload.

At this point I'd just rather Julio/Lacy to be inactive this week and get them healthy for week 16 (hoping I make it there of course). If that was the case, this week I'd be starting:

RB1 Lynch

RB2 Starks

WR1 Evans

WR2 Edelman

FLEX Jennings/Herron/Stills

I'll reply in your thread for you question

Edited by Ridesa10speedeverywhereguy

I like Evans and Stills, but Evans/Edelman is good too.

Jtrum I commented in your thread, Dont bench Lacy for Herron man, that's crazy talk! I have him too, I know it's not an ideal situation, but the only way your benching him is if for some reason you have like Justin Forsett on your bench.