[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In trouble with Julio an lacy banged up. What options to go with?

Jtrum

I have Julio and Lacy. Julio is rumored to just be a decoy if plays. Lacy is rumored to only be getting half the carries if that if he plays. Lacy and Julio won me my playoff game last week but theory injuries had doomed me this week.

My options are Lafell or Landry to replace Julio. Than to replace lacy I can play Herron and hill as my two RBs, but that frees up my flex cause I have hill at flex now. So if I put hill from flex to RB to replace Lacy I have whoever remains between lafell and Landry and Starks, who I just wish lacy wasn't playing at all so Starks would be a good option.

In FA there is colston, decker, Bryant, Andre Williams (if Jennings is limited again), johnson(Minn), Wilson (bears...with Marshall out)

Would any of you guys play Lacy or sit both lacy and Julio?

Any of those FA's look good?

Just play both lafell and Landry over those FAs?

Got your response in my thread, thanks! unfortunately I'm in the same situation as you...

If Julio/Lacy are not looking promising, In your case I'd:

- Pick up Colston/Bryant to replace Julio (if these guys are available I'd expect Douglas to be FA as well, if he is, I'd grab him instead).

- roll Hill/Herron/Starks as your RBs and flex

It seems like lacy will play, but to what effect.. this makes the lacy/starks starts tough... we'll need to wait until tomorrow to figure it out

I wish lacy would just not play. Would ale starting Starks easy.

Yes Douglas is available

Bryant is a boom or bust guy and I might to to go for the boom being two of my top guys are hobbled. Colston has been decent lately. If Julio sits Douglas won't do what Julio does but the targets have to go somewhere and I see roddy getting a lot of coverage

It's a tough one

I'm playing Lacy 100% this weekend. I'm flexing Hill, and I am leaving Herron on my bench. I have Starks solely as a handcuff for if Lacy is out. I'd rather gamble on Eddie!

If I were you I'd pick up Harry Douglas, and play him over LaFell or Landry. Monitor the Julio situation, it looks highly unlikely he'll play, but still, you know. Douglas should see heavy volume against a Steelers defense that's been generous to receivers of late if Jones is out. Bryant could have a great game too, but he's boom or bust, I'm reluctant to start those guys in the playoffs unless in a pinch