[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which 2 RB

FastSteve

8 team non keeper PPR

Scoring

rush/rec TE=6, 1 point bonus for TD of 50+ yards, every 5 receptions=3

one point for-10 yards rush/rec, 100-199 yard receiving

5 points for 200+ yards rush or rec

My RB Foster, Forsett, Lacy, Joique Bell

I can only start 2 as the flex is WR/TE

I figure Foster has to be started facing 26th ranked run D & projected for 18. Despite a nice match up of 24th against the run Bell is 4th string. Lacy has a stiff match up of 7th against the run. Hasn't been less than 10 points since week 7 & 5/7 hasn't been less than 18. Forsett has much easier match up of 27th against the run. He has been double digit last 5 games & JAX who they face hasn't allowed less than 20 points to the RB since week 9.

So I figure Foster is a must start. But between Forsett & Lacy who gets the start? I am in the P/O's playing my brother who is always quick to bust my balls. Would love to beat him.

Edited by FastSteve

I def go foster forsett and bell...lacys injury makes it a easy choice 4 me all 4 r clear number 1s and w lacy seeing 50 50 and u never know If they blow buffalo out they will rest him...bells had back 2 back nice games and foster and forsett bean monsters all year pretty much..gl2u