[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help me choose for playoffs round 1 (will answer yours)

Dcat

Post a link, and I will answer yours:

My team has been decimated with injuries all season and yet I was able to crawl into the last playoff seed. Thankfully, I am set at QB, team defense and 5 IDPs with a strong defensive roster. It's just RB, WR and Flex I need to pick correctly. As bottom seed in the playoffs, I am up against the #1 team.

Very deep non-PPR league which starts 3 WRs, 2 RBs, 1 TE and 1 FLEX.

Playoff week for me and a pair of my starting WRs are hurt: Julio Jones and Torrey Smith.

Here are my RB options (choose 2 and don't laugh):

Trent Richardson

Chris Johnson

Shane Vereen

Ben Tate

Here are my WR options (choose 3):

Robert Woods (starting)

Harry Douglas

Eric Decker

Anquan Boldin

Torrey Smith (if active)

Kamar Aiken (if T. smith is inactive)

TE:

Greg Olsen

FLEX: (choose 1)

any of the leftovers from the RBs and WRs above or

Travis Kelce

Rbs I'd go with johnson for the revenge game as well as his playing well lately, add the fact that hes used to practicing against this defense makes him a strong play.vereen does well in the passing game and I think check downs will benefit brady a lot this week so I expect him to get a good amount of touches.woods could have his game of the year so the ceiling is too high not too play him. I like decker for the same reason I like douglas.they both have decoy players that are really banged up that will draw coverage but not targets.go with both of them.if smith plays I like him over kelce for flex.but kelce did go for 4 for 64 against the raiders so they could try and use him more this week. Thats not bad production at te in a loss.so summary:rbs,Johnson,vereen.wrs,woods,decker,and douglas.flex, smith or kelce, kelce if smith doesnt play.good luck.