[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick 2 to start, non-PPR

Pistolkid

I'm in a 14 man league playoff game with deep benches, there is nobody even worth picking up. Non-PPR

CJ Anderson @ SD

James Starks @ BUF

Shane Vereen vs MIA

Jarvis Landry @ NE

Percy Harvin @ TEN (apparently he is good to play is the report)

Anderson is a no-brainer. There's 1.

The other spot is more difficult...Starks supposedly gets a 50-50 split, and could see an increased workload if Lacy aggravates the injury, or if GB gets ahead early and decides not to risk further injury to Lacy. Vereen is not as valuable to you in non-PPR, especially with Blount's emergence in NE. Landry will reportedly be seeing a lot of Revis, and if that is true, his value drops. And Harvin says he'll play, but even so, he's been hurt, and he's still a Jet.

I would lean toward Starks as the safest play, and if you want to take some more upside (but a lower floor) you could choose Landry, considering I think Miami will be falling behind and passing more. I really can't see Vereen, and am not happy with the idea of Harvin.