Lacy, Stewart, or Murray?

coffeebreath

I am in an 8-team non-PPR standard-scoring league and am sitting nicely with my starting RBs (Forsett and Anderson). For one of my flex spots, I have Lacy currently plugged in. However, I'm nervous about a reduced workload.

I have Latavius Murray on my bench, and Jonathan Stewart is a FA. Would you start either of these over Lacy this week?

I am inclined to go out on a limb and start Stewart, but considering Murray because he is clearly the workhorse going against a defense he torched a few weeks ago. I'm souring on Lacy because of the split with Starks...

Any other thoughts?

Funny enough, I also have J. Hill on my bench. As it is the playoffs, I really don't want to rely on backs who are going to be splitting carries...so that's why I was thinking Murray or Stewart.

So I guess in your situation I'd consider Murray. I've more or less talked myself into Murray or Stewart....now to decide which one...

KC Defense has been cut up pretty good over the last couple of weeks. I would lean toward Murray...I am...unless pre-game in Buffalo indicates differently. I did just pick up J. Starks, just in case and the playoffs for the Super Bowl is week 16 and 17.

I have a 23 point lead and I have all 9 players to go while my opponent has 8 players to go.

I guess he is getting the volume...and the matchup is pretty tasty.

I hesitate because Stewart is hot right now...but I guess you have to consider that this last week was his only really big week this season.

With Anderson at QB this week, it is anybody's guess - will he rely on the running game, if they can get it going? Or will he find Benjamin and Olsen and rely on those guys through the air? I guess we at least know what we're getting with Murray, since Oakland's pass game is pretty mediocre.

OK, I think I'll fire up Murray. Thanks.

I guess that's the magic question - can he do it again? KC's defense has been slumping lately...but TB is not a great defense either.

At this point all I need is a solid 9-10 point play, because I have a decent overall matchup. Which of these guys would be safest?

Thanks.

Not that I need to justify myself, but...

I know, I'm trying not to overthink things. But the Lacy / Starks thing has happened before. And then Lacy himself said he might not play earlier this week... and then GB said they were looking at a 50/50 split with Lacy / Starks.

Yeah, of course, Lacy looks like the best play right now, since he's found paydirt. But give me a hot hand who's going to get all the backfield work with a big ? at QB over an injured guy in a 50/50 split any day.

Yeah!! I'm glad for that. Now let's get Forsett going! Or heck, keep throwing to Gronk and that'll work too.

Stewart fumbled away a chance at a touchdown, so I'm looking pretty dumb right now with Lacy on my bench.

Oh, and I also benched Jeremy Hill. Sigh. Catching a small break because my opponent started Rashad Jennings.