[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm really leaning Manziel today?

Jhtonn

I have Eli Manning and Mark Sanchez as well. Really wanted to go Sanchez I just think Manziel rushes for a hundred today. Way more upside then praying Sanchez puts up numbers. Eli should be great to but you never know if he's gonna show up. I'm just wondering how many points can Cleveland put up today. 20-25?

I also have eli and manziel, as well as flacco. I'm so done with eli, he is just to inconsistent. On the other hand, its a divisional game and he usually plays well against the Redskins. Flacco is average as well except for the one game where he threw 5 TDs. They are all projected to have around the same amount of points, but i think Manziel's ceiling is higher. So I am leaning towards Manziel as well. It is just a bold move to play, especially since I am in the semi-finals..

Gutsy. I'd lean Sanchez there. Manziel could blow up but I think Sanchez has a higher floor and potentially the higher ceiling.

I could see Manziel vulturing a TD if they get down to the 1 or 2 yard line which is really going to piss off Crowell owners. I don't know about 100 rushing yards. I could see the D stacking the box and daring him to beat them in the air.

Hmm now I'm not sure lol. I've been thinking Sanchez all week and told myself not to switch. Manziel could throw at least a pic. And the bengals are not just gonna let him run without paying the price for it. He's gonna get hit. Now I'm thinking Sanchez again