[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anybody Putting Trust in RGIII for a Championship? LOL

the outlaw

In our league we lost 2 pts for int/fumble..and 1 pt for each sack.

Mccown's number for last 4 weeks are..10.26, 8.80, 4.60, 8.84..with week9 and week10 being above average at 20.32 and 17.94.

Not saying rg3 is any better with only 10.04 last week. only other choices i have is mccown, orton and hill. i guess im just leaning toward one with the highest celing.. who knows.. i might even change it to orton after pounding a few beers.

If you do start RG3 don't come back crying about it later. There are better options out there.

Really? I think it depends on the league. As I said earlier, my other options are:

Bortles - Didn't do jack.

Hill (might actually be my next best choice)

Orton - Not much upside there.

Newton - If anything, there's more risk here than with RG3. At least CAR has a solid backup option, if things go bad.

Teddy B - Not liking his chances of doing much in MIA.

Clausen - Ummm... I don't think so.

Keenum - Ditto

Whitehurst - Not a chance.

Carr - I don't think so.

Geno - No way.

Lindley - Nope

So, yeah, I suppose I could go with Shaun Hill against NYG, but other than that, I'm not seeing any options that have nearly as much upside. Certainly none that are "better."

Then again, I'm not in any 8-10 team leagues, and if I had McCown, Smith, or Tannehill available, it would be a no-brainer over RG3 (despite what the projections for him this week might be).

I could start Tannehill or Eli instead of RG3. I'd probably go with Tannehill, and still might, but I feel like I'm a pretty big underdog in the game and need a pretty high score out of QB to have a chance to win. Tannehills floor is much higher but does not have near the upside.

That all said, it could turn out that I'll get burned by RG3 and an avg score from Tannehill would have been good enough for the win but that's how fantasy football goes sometimes. Ultimately, I'd rather get beat by 50 taking a risk than play it safe and lose by 10.

Here's fantasy shark's write up for the Philly D/ST as a play this week

Mouth watering opposition here. Griffin will do his best to be sacked on broken plays and throw opportune interceptions at ease. Great play as the Eagles could mirror how the Cowboys bounced back after their embarrassing loss with playoff hopes on the line. Washington's offensive line is light years away from Dallas'.4 Sacks, 1 Ints, 2 Fumbles

Same situation as most in this thread. RG is just too risky to take a chance on this week, I can see him getting benched or hurt and not finishing this game... I'm going with either M. Sanchez or A. Smith over him (leaning Sanchez at moment).

Alex Smith's dink and dunk isn't helping me. He's got Tony Romo...I knew I wasn't going to keep pace but 5 points at halftime isn't going to cut it. They have gotten down in the red zone but always stall. It's good I guess since he's also got Jamaal Charles