[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Te Mess - Help please : Cameron , Donnell or Chandler

isleseeya

1 pt ppr league and i am not crazy about my choices . Donnell has died down especially with Beckahm catching everything

Cameron is healthy but Manziel struggling

And Chandler happens to have a good match up but not crazy about him either

Leaning a bit towards Cameron based on potential but i could use some help and advise pleased

WDIS of these 3 ? TIA

Problem with Donnell is he had his best match up in a while last week vs Skins ( who are brutally bad against TE and whom Donnell scored 3 td's against in their first match up ) and he did absolutely nothing

I am starting to try and convince myself that Cameron is healthy and too good to lay another egg as i have to think maybe Manziel will have a better game with a week under his belt after his first start...but not sure

I think chandler is obviously a true hit or miss so i am still unsure what to do

any other opinions ?

Donnell's matchup sucks, as does Cameron's. If you have the balls, this is the week to play Chandler.