[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rolling out Gerhart

BA Baracus

Nice dude! But seriously I'm never drafting a white running back again

Funny thing is I drafted him and didn't know he was white. And somehow missed that fact when the Browns played the Jags and I watched the whole game. I saw his picture last night during player introductions and was like WTF? this guy's white?

At some point this season his limited production didn't matter to me anymore and I cut him.

Kind of hoped for a little more. More reliance on Todman than the coaching staff intimated this time yesterday.

That said, I'll take the points. Guessin' Welker/Hopkins will be right around the same amount of points (the 2 I would have started in 2 leagues instead of Toby).

Oh well, it made last night's game watchable. Sorta. :lol:

Ha Todman looked like he was runnin from the 5-0 on that play, no way Gerhart has that kinda speed. That kid can open it up on in the open field, i was surprised.

Not only doesn't Gerhart have the straight line speed to match Todman on that play, but the jump cut he made to get loose on the outside is another move Gerhart would not have made.

In a championship game I would be worried about just 13 points. The team your playing is happy you have one guy done and all his left.

Not when his WR and TE combine for 9.