[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Scrubs and Scrubs and More Scrubs ... RB Dilemma.

cleem22

I have 5 RB backs ... I don't feel confident in any of them. I have initially selected Justin Forsett and Fred Jackson but I am doubting it. I am hoping for opinions.

My running backs are:

Justin Forsett

Fred Jackson

Tre Mason

Daniel Herron

Andre Williams

Scoring is as follows 1pt per 5 carriers, 1 point for 10yds & 1pt per Rec, 1pt for 10yds

Dude, your have solid options here. Forsett is money. Jackson is a ppr machine with starting back going for him. Mason is a solid play too. Herron is your flyer but the only real option in Indy. I can see the floor for all of those backs 80 and 1TD. I would go Forsett for sure then Mason or Jackson if you want safe.

Thanks, I appreciate the feedback. I am just super insecure about these backs heading into the Championship game and probably over thinking it. But your right Forsett, Jackson are solid. Mason will get the work but has some risk on performance and herron is the riskiest.