[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS flex. Need two.

s2kbro

Gore vs chargers

Moncrief @ Cowboys

Gordon @ panthers

D. Allan @ Cowboys

Douglas @ saints

Gore plays tomorrow and is questionable with a concussion. I'm skeptical to play anyone on the 49ers. Moncrief and Allen have a good matchup in Dallas, with TY Hilton most likely out I feel moncrief a great play. Julio jones may not play again so Doulglas will get plenty of targets. Gordon is just so hard to play with Manziel at the helm.

It's a standard league. Thanks ahead!

I have the same Gordon dilemma in 2 championship games. In my standard league I have him at WR2 for now but very hesitant (if Jones is out I will probably go with Douglas and if TY is out I might go with Moncreif....I also have Wallace and Stills as well). In my PPR league I have him at FLEX for now (was seriously considering replacing him with Gore or Moncreif).

I think you start Gore just because its a standard league and Gordon unless Julio is out then maybe Douglas

I don't trust Gordon because of his QB issues. No matter how good he is, he cant do a damn thing of the QB sucks. I would go Moncrief & Douglas. As both Hilton & Jones will need miracles to start. Moncrief & Douglas have good upside given the situations & have done nicely when having to step up because of injures. Please see mine.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/434466-championship-please-help/

All signs looks like Julio will play but TY isn't. So I will a lil confidence in moncrief but nine with Douglas. I may go moncrief and gore. Or even moncrief and Allen. My rational for the colts is that the game game between the Cowboys may be a shootout. The tricky thing with gore is that he plays today.