[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Up by 23...do you think I will win?

HHM

Honestly this is going to be close. It sucks that if Hill is scoring your Def is losing points. Going against both Thomas' in PPR is rough they both could go off for a cpl tds and 100+ any game. Id start praying to your FF Gods goodluck brother

I don't see Orange Julius doing much. DT is who you have to worry about. I'm in a similar situation, I'm up 25 with my opponent having DT left to play, non PPR league so I'm right with you hoping DT doesnt do much tonight or at least minimize the TD's and yards. I think you win but it's gonna be close.

Success! I won by 28...mostly in part to the first quarter with Hill's 85 yard TD run and Denver's pick six. My league's championship is next week...hoping for some more magic. Thanks for entertaining me with the "do I win" predictions.