[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tony Romo

InTomWeTrust

CHOKE Lost fumble VS Seattle

2007 -

Division playoff game against the new york giants, Romo was unable to lead his team to a come-from-behind victory. On 4th down with less than half a minute and no timeouts left, Romo threw the ball into the endzone, but it was intercepted

2008-

In what became a de facto third playoff game for Romo shortly prior to its start, on December 28, 2008, Romo and the Cowboys failed to compete against the eagles in a 44–6 loss.Romo committed three turnovers in the game and went 21/39 for 183 yards and no touchdowns

2009 - GREAT O- LINE great team what did he do

NFC divisional rounds against the number two seed Minnesota Vikings, Romo had three fumbles (losing two), an interception and was sacked six times in the 34-3 loss.

2010- Injured back and didnt return that season

2011- PLAYOFF to win NFC EAST

Cowboys lost the game to the giants 31-14 romo thrrows ANOTHER 2 picks

2012- Dallas and the Washington Redskins had a two-way tie of 8-6 records atop the NFC East. Those teams would face each other in Week 17, and the winner would take the NFC East title. Dallas lost that crucial game 28-18 to Washington. With overall 20-for-37 passing, Romo threw a total of three interceptions, including on Dallas' first two drives. With 5:50 left and down 21-10, Romo made a touchdown pass to Kevin Ogletree and two-point conversion pass to Dwayne Harris. After Dallas took over with 3:33 left down 21-18, Romo threw an interception to Redskins linebacker Rob Jackson, and Washington would clinch the victory with a touchdown.[36]

2013- Romo fakes another injury in december because he knew he would lose against the eagles in the finale

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me IM BEGGING you to help me believe this guy is anywhere near a winner just please IM BEGGING someone...

Cowboyz1 advised hes a great leader and shows amazing strength and that hes clutch

he said hes an MVP candidate

someone please advise on this

Edited by InTomWeTrust

You are like the AntiCowboyz1!

LoL! The funny part is I'm just busting his chops. The real MVP of the cowboys has been the play of the offensive line. Their play has allowed Murray to run like a beast, which has then opened things up for Romo in the passing game, which has also helped the defense to play above where everyone expected. It was a chain reaction, like it is for most successful teams.

• Like 2

LoL! The funny part is I'm just busting his chops. The real MVP of the cowboys has been the play of the offensive line. Their play has allowed Murray to run like a beast, which has then opened things up for Romo in the passing game, which has also helped the defense to play above where everyone expected. It was a chain reaction, like it is for most successful teams.

Ok i agree.. he also has a rocking chair back their and think weeden would be just as successful

can you please address the 8 years of non stop nightmares and how im supposed to believe this guy will win a playoff game?

Agreed Irish. In the end though, come playoff time. Your team and mine need a more stout D. Of course I do like playing SD or Indy in the first round. I really hope to be going to Denver and not foxborough for that second game. Anything can happen after that.

steelers cant beat luck at home just stop

Ok i agree.. he also has a rocking chair back their and think weeden would be just as successful

can you please address the 8 years of non stop nightmares and how im supposed to believe this guy will win a playoff game?

It's Christmas eve, I don't have the time to explain that to you. All I'll say is take what I said above and know that any team, can beat any other team, on any given day.

Guys, this kid is bored and decided to go fishing. :fishy:

Ignore him and he will go back to his playstation and texting.

Maybe he'll go away again once Christmas break is over? We can hope at least.... :oops:

Edited by bud29

What do you mean??? Guys like Sean Lee, Bruce Carter, DeMarco Murray, all are great talents.. even Jason Witten

LOL at "even Jason Witten." He's very likely a HOF'er. Mentioning Bruce Carter before him is a slap in the face, and shows just how little you know about the Cowboys.

Edited by Gopher

I completely agree that the offensive line has been the difference and to their credit both DeMarco Murray and Tony Romo have taken advantage of the opportunity. Remember, this Cowboys offensive line absolutely handled the Seahawks defense in Seattle earlier this year.

I'm not a Cowboys fan, but I've always admired Tony Romo. To me the guy is extremely likeable and a lot of fun to watch play. Seeing what Tony Romo can do with such a great offensive line this season proves to me how good he has been over the years in making up for the shortcomings the Cowboys have had in the past. Yes, he's made many mistakes but we've seen that this team absolutely needs Romo to win.

2014 accomplishments

• 114.4 Best Passer Rating

• 70.3 - NFL's best completion percentage

• 8.49 - Best yards per attempt

• Undefeated on the road

• 32 TD's = 4th best for QB's

• Obviously playing through pain this year and getting the job done

These accomplishments are a strong argument for MVP in my opinion.

• Like 1

LOL at "even Jason Witten." He's very likely a HOF'er. Mentioning Bruce Carter before him is a slap in the face, and shows just how little you know about the Cowboys.

Not very likely, Witten is a sure-fire HoFamer!

The Cowboys will very likely face the Lions. Take it from someone born and raised in Michigan - this is the best case scenario for Dallas. Detroit has a horrendous monkey on its back to win a playoff game. I'll be rooting for the Lions, but reality is that the Lions are probably not good enough to win against a playoff team on the road. Stafford has been even more abysmal than Romo in clutch situations.