[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty League trade.

P2Nation21

Ok so I'm in a dynasty League with IDP's and I have a trade on the table and i want to get other opinions on it.

Me trading

Odell Bechkam Jr

Patrick Willis

NFL 2nd round pick 2015

Me receiving

DeMarco Murray

Keenan Robinson (who i think is an up and coming star at LB.)

Ha Ha Clinton-Dix

Edited by P2Nation21

No. I wouldn't, at least.

ODB seems to be a rare talent at WR, and while Murray did well this year (an understatement) it's the first time he's been healthy an entire year, so that bodes ill. Additionally, whenever someone has a season like he has, the following year is almost always a letdown, and I am not confident in his remaining healthy for a number of years. As a RB he will get FAR more banged up than ODB will at WR.

I understand about Robinson's future being better than Willis' but it's not worth it to me to do that trade and lose ODB. Ditto for Clinton-Dix & the 2nd round pick.

IMO it's not a horrible laughable trade, but it's not one I would even sniff at. IMO you lose with ODB for Murray (and even if you need a RB, in a dynasty you have plenty of time, and I'd be loathe to lose a talent like ODB for a fleeting Murray), you gain a little for the linebacker swap, and it's a push for Dix & the pick.

What about this then. I'm a big Le'veon Bell fan, i think he's argueably the best RB in the NFL. He is my #1 target, the Murray thing was a back up plan. Me and the Owner of Bell are real close to coming to terms on a deal. Let me know what you guys think.

Me trading

OBJ

Brandon Marshall

Matt Ryan

Patrick Willis

NFL 1st round pick 2015

FOR

Le'veon Bell

Calvin Johnson

Aqib Talib

Joe Flacco

Man... I would have a hard time dropping obj for anything. He could be the best wr in the league for ten years... Bell is young and also has huge potential... I like the wr value over rbs.

Tough one, I personally would probably hold obj under pretty much anything. Unless it's a total steal