[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SPIT League Signups

DMD

This is the League homepage for the Sidelines Playoff Invitational Playoff

I have sent an email to all players last year who left their email address on it. After Wednesday, I will open it for others to join in.

This is the contest where you can pick any players but only use them once during the whole playoffs. The scoring and lineup rules are on the MFL page.

Winner gets a free ride in 2015.

Past Geniuses:

2013 - Moss6

2012 - LLCHILE

2011 - Caveman_Nick

2010 - Darin3

2009 - Ziachild007

2008 - G.K. Trey

in, I went to the league page and saw my name on the page, so does that mean I am in, or do I need to do something else?

?

so long as you can access your team you are golden

Okay, and then you will post the player list later for us to choose?

You are mixing up Smackbowl and SPIT. SPIT you chose players every week but only once each player.

You are mixing up Smackbowl and SPIT. SPIT you chose players every week but only once each player.

Right :bag:, I keep forgetting that there are multiple ways for me to lose after the regular season! Got it now, and will wait until it's time to draft once everyone is in.

Right :bag:, I keep forgetting that there are multiple ways for me to lose after the regular season! Got it now, and will wait until it's time to draft once everyone is in.

Just saw that I can pick my team now, with a little effort and a strong support system, I know eventually I am going to understand this and be able to participate!

• Like 1