[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is it hate? Jealousy?

HowboutthemCowboys

no one gives a truck isle. There's missed calls in every game. Yes it was crazy that they announced the penalty then changed it..we all get that. Do you seriously believe Dallas never had a huge call go against them that possibly changed the outcome of the game? If so, you're even more delusional than your last cpl days of posts would suggest. And I don't get the arrogance thing. A Cowboys fan can't even remark about a Cowboy getting smoked in the facemask and bouncing up without being "arrogant". Although " knowing" rajn like I do I'm pretty sure he was trucking with me. Maybe not, who knows.

Missed calls in every Game ? :rofl:

That is your answer to what happened this weekend ? That makes you feel warm and fuzzy at night when you sleep with your Cowboys adorned bedroom with Jerry Jones FatHead staring at you

Believe me or not , their is no true hate or jealousy in my life pertaining to an NFL football team filled with millionaires who could care less about all of us in the Huddle . My derision is towards the blinded , uneducated fans who choose to ignore the facts , put their ugly homer glasses on and decide to spew nonsense on the boards that do not match what actually happened

But carry on as you are doing very well at it

Edited by isleseeya
  • Like 1

That is your answer to what happened this weekend ? That makes you feel warm and fuzzy at night when you sleep with your Cowboys adorned bedroom with Jerry Jones FatHead staring at you

Believe me or not , their is no true hate or jealousy in my life pertaining to an NFL football team filled with millionaires who could care less about all of us in the Huddle . My derision is towards the blinded , uneducated fans who choose to ignore the facts , put their ugly homer glasses on and decide to spew nonsense on the boards that do not match what actually happened

d3style:yeah I'm done with you:d3style

do you mind if post the pic of the ball being clearly in air and hatcher grabbing pettigrew

Do you mind if i post the pic of pettigrews jersey being clearly pulled

Do you mind if i post the pic of dez bryant screaming like a baby on the field with no helmet after the play??

PELAE PLEASE PLEASE check in on that

I've seen em dumbass

ok so can we take a look at the grabbing on the jersey the ball clearly being in direction of pettigew and hitchens back turned touching and pushing petigrew??

can we check in on dez screaming with his helmet off.. should of been 1st and 10 at dallas 15 if pi stands like should of and 15 more

that would of crippled dallas

As long as we are strolling down memory lane ... how many SB trophies does each organization have?

Zero in the last 20 years 19 seasons. That's basically a whole generation, ancient history to those in their early 20s.

Without that no call flag pickup BS in the game most of this discussion and hatred of the Cowboys doesn't exist. I can give them props for being a good team and toughing it out after a slow start in the game to come back and win. But their fans obnoxious factor is off the charts. Cannot even simply say "yep we got lucky with a bad call there, could have changed the outcome of the game". Instead its "but what about all the bad calls that went against the Cowboys. Surely you don't believe we've never had a big call go the wrong way in an important game."

• Like 2

Zero in the last 20 years 19 seasons. That's basically a whole generation, ancient history to those in their early 20s.

Without that no call flag pickup BS in the game most of this discussion and hatred of the Cowboys doesn't exist. I can give them props for being a good team and toughing it out after a slow start in the game to come back and win. But their fans obnoxious factor is off the charts. Cannot even simply say "yep we got lucky with a bad call there, could have changed the outcome of the game". Instead its "but what about all the bad calls that went against the Cowboys. Surely you don't believe we've never had a big call go the wrong way in an important game."

LOL ... you remember and see only what you want to remember and see.

:tup:

fair enough

you think this is something..wait til they lose

You really think that there will be 3 different threads started about their loss in the following week? There will be buzz on here, but nothing close to the clustertruck that was caused by their win.

Edited by bud29

you think this is something..wait til they lose

Exactly, and it's because they've been good this year. Imagine if they were 8-8 and missed the playoffs. Sure, there would have been some chatter because guys like you and Cowboyz1 are active homers.... but nothing like this.

I have said repeatedly ... the game doesn't boil down to one play/call. Never has, never will.

And I have said repeatedly that the play did not decide the outcome of the game but contributed to it. Lions had chances to win, and if they got a first down there it was no gaurantee they win.

There are 3 different views I see regarding that PI call that was overturned

- lost the game for the Lions (BS)

- had no affect on the outcome (BS)

- impacted the game and outcome, but Lions still could have won/loss either way it went (my view and IMHO the rational one)

And it doesn't matter that teams are involved, or if it a playoff or preseason game.

2 pages worth of discussion in about 14 hours on a board that's a] been slow and b] basically in the off-season.... yeah, I will stand by my "NFL is better when Cowboys are relevant" statement.

I don't know....I think controversial NFL ref discussions and the fishing expeditions of InTomWeNutBust have more to do with the traffic on this board more than anything.

Edited by Bobby Brown

And I have said repeatedly that the play did not decide the outcome of the game but contributed to it. Lions had chances to win, and if they got a first down there it was no gaurantee they win.

There are 3 different views I see regarding that PI call that was overturned

- lost the game for the Lions (BS)

- had no affect on the outcome (BS)

- impacted the game and outcome, but Lions still could have won/loss either way it went (my view and IMHO the rational one)

And it doesn't matter that teams are involved, or if it a playoff or preseason game.

The result of the game is the culmination of every single play in the game. No one can say with any certainty what would have happened in the game had the flag not been picked up. Everybody assumes that had the flag been picked up that Detroit wins the game. Isolating a single call of the game is silly ... there are missed calls both ways through out the course of the game.

I am not convinced it was PI but that is irrelevant. Picking up the flag doesn't give Detroit the win. Picking up the flag didn't give Dallas the win. More football was played after the flag was picked up - Detroit failed to execute, Dallas did not.

• Like 1

The result of the game is the culmination of every single play in the game. No one can say with any certainty what would have happened in the game had the flag not been picked up. Everybody assumes that had the flag been picked up that Detroit wins the game. Isolating a single call of the game is silly ... there are missed calls both ways through out the course of the game.

I am not convinced it was PI but that is irrelevant. Picking up the flag doesn't give Detroit the win. Picking up the flag didn't give Dallas the win. More football was played after the flag was picked up - Detroit failed to execute, Dallas did not.

you awake? or a moron?

first and 10 on the dallas 14 yard line with megatron ready to go off

the

14 yard line.

PASS INFERNCE BRINGS TO 29 ADD 15 YARDS FOR DEZ BRYANT

JUST STOP MAN