[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mystery Huddler?

irish

I saved a bunch of the pics on my computer - good times!

Mystery Huddler has created great memories, which is why I wanted to bring it back. And I want even here when it first started. I came in 2004.

Me thinks you must be backed up.

Extremely! Imma gonna take care of that tonight. Funny after I typed that before, I had similar thoughts and wondered who'd be the first to comment.

Righty or lefty? Actually, scratch that, I don't really want to know.

I'll have to wait and see which my lady uses. ;)

Applaud the effort but it will not ever be the same as it was with the good old days this will fizzle just like the tailgate did when things went south and honda hit the fan with he who shall not be named! I see the effort and the chance at redemption but just let it go bud it's just not gonna work and to be honest a little sad to even think it would ever be the same. Come to grips and just live in what it is now... It is what it is

Applaud the effort but it will not ever be the same as it was with the good old days this will fizzle just like the tailgate did when things went south and honda hit the fan with he who shall not be named! I see the effort and the chance at redemption but just let it go bud it's just not gonna work and to be honest a little sad to even think it would ever be the same. Come to grips and just live in what it is now... It is what it is

You are 100% correct that it will never be the same. I didn't think it would ever be. However, if new people to this site like the idea and want to take part, should we not do it because "it won't be the same"? I understand and completely agree that these forums were a great place a couple years ago and that they really took a major hit. However, we can continue to focus on that or just move on. What works, works. What doesn't, doesn't.

• Like 1

I, for one, will be happy to come back and show these new boys how it's done in a Mystery Huddler post.

I, for one, will be happy to come back and show these new boys how it's done in a Mystery Huddler post.

Totally expected and highly anticipated!

Not sure they will think so once I'm done.

Maybe not but a couple have already mentioned to do with it as I/we please as they're not thin-skinned. We'll see...

That's a great uniform, especially zoomed in. You could've at least photo-shopped something in for the word spartan.

:busted::busted::busted::busted:

What part were you zooming in on???

You know where Ralph Machio was zooming in on.

Btw, Rajn, do you still resemble the karate kid at your advanced age?

Chappy,

To do it right your candidates need to be somewhat known. I understand that it is already challenging to get participants, but they need to be active and identifiable. Also the person who runs it needs to break in the goat. Give it a couple days or 10 attempts.... Whichever comes first.

Chappy,

To do it right your candidates need to be somewhat known. I understand that it is already challenging to get participants, but they need to be active and identifiable. Also the person who runs it needs to break in the goat. Give it a couple days or 10 attempts.... Whichever comes first.

Yeah, the couple I have are pretty active, even in BoTH leagues. We'll see how it goes. I'll do my best and will certainly give each mystery huddler their fair share of time.

You know where Ralph Machio was zooming in on.

Btw, Rajn, do you still resemble the karate kid at your advanced age?

Not much different, only a few more grays and I've already done MH and it wasn't that long ago. It'd be kinda obvious.