[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mystery Huddler?

irish

Don't count the Eagles out of next week's game. The Saints are a completely different team away from home, especially in the cold.

Talent-wise, Gordon is one of the best five WR's in the league. On an NFL team, I would take him over A.J. Green. The Steelers have an under-rated receiver of their own. He doesn't have the physical ability of the top guys, but, he sure is getting it done.

I told everyone that would listen that Brown was a much better all-around receiver than Mike Wallace. Hopefully, some listened.

If I were starting an NFL team, based on natural talent, this would be my top 5 WR's:

1. Megatron

2. Julio

3. Dez

4. Gordon

5. AJ

Honorable Mention: Marshall

LOL - yes, I wasn't invited. I know nothing about it :thinking:

Unfortunately, there isn't much football talk there. I miss being able to talk a bit of trash after a game, and you were the only Browns fan on here I know. That isn't an insult, as I don't know that many fellow Steeler fans are on this board anymore either.

Back to my main point. Why would I throw the comment back in your face when the Steelers were beating other teams ? Don't you think it made more sense to wait until the Steelers beat the Browns and actually had a better record to boast ? Both happened at the same time, so, the timing was perfect.

Trust me, I didn't get my panties in a bunch. This was the most fun I've had in a thread in a long time. Seriously, it is all in good fun.

Just be glad you still have a solid group of fans to discuss your team here. There used to be a large contingent of Steelers fans here, but, they are long gone. I don't even bother starting discussions anymore. :kicksrock:

Listen, I completely agree 100% that without Romo's incredible play, the Cowboys aren't even in the game. It doesn't take a football scholar to realize that. Cowboyz1 said that Romo made a good throw on the interception, but, that it was an incredible defensive play. Historically, every time that Romo throws an interception, Cowboyz1 claims that it was either an incredible defensive play, a mis-run route by a receiver, a drop by a receiver, or some other reason that it wasn't Romo's fault. That is the ONLY thing I was commenting on. 99% of the time when I call Cowboyz1 out for this (not ripping Romo or the Cowboys team mind you), Howaboutthemcowboys, trips over himself to run to the computer and come to his boy's defense. It's like clockwork.

You then jump in the middle and tell me how bad the Steelers are doing, and I therefore shouldn't be able to comment on anything else. Congrats, after 4 games, the Steelers suck, I'm not trying to deny that.

Thanks man, and congrats on your Cowboys win. Don't let the haters bring you down. :)

So, no blame goes to the QB ? He is in position where he simply can't throw an interception. He has been around long enough. He threw two picks (actually three, but, one hit the ground on review). He has been around long enough that he should be trusted to not throw picks in that situation. I actually like Romo and think he is talented, but, this has happened far too often and, unfortunately, is cementing how he will be remembered.

Also, Dez Bryant is such a whining baby. I know we will now here that he left the field early because he just wants to win SO bad that he can't control his emotions. B.S. There are lots of guys who want to win and stay to shake hands after a demoralizing loss.

Hey Menudo, respectfully do me a favor and take your business elsewhere. This is for people who want to do mystery Huddler, for people who want to laugh and have some fun. Not re-live the past over and over til everyone wants to puke. If you want to do the latter, start your own thread and have a blast. The TG could certainly use some action.

Take my business elsewhere........:lol: What, will people not be able to keep up with this thread with the rapid amount of posts that are coming in. :rolleyes: I'm assuming you are going to start a new thread with the first contestant. :shrug:

Take my business elsewhere........:lol: What, will people not be able to keep up with this thread with the rapid amount of posts that are coming in. :rolleyes: I'm assuming you are going to start a new thread with the first contestant. :shrug:

There's no reason to continue with the chirade and it certainly has nothing to do with what I'm trying to do here. Nor does it have to do with the amount of responses in this thread. I'd just rather you take your negativity elsewhere. Thx

There's no reason to continue with the chirade and it certainly has nothing to do with what I'm trying to do here. Nor does it have to do with the amount of responses in this thread. I'd just rather you take your negativity elsewhere. Thx

I was just kidding :irishwink:

Thx.

I'm thinking he was joking calling Men u do Richard instead of dick.

The reason some people think you are a dick is becoming clearer.

People who find the need to explain jokes are dicks.

The reason some people think you are a dick is becoming clearer.

People who find the need to explain jokes are dicks.

LoL, not if it was truly misunderstood in the first place. Big John?

Edited by irish

LoL, not if it was truly misunderstood in the first place. Big John?

Even if Big John didn't get, who makes you the forum God of Understanding?

I've been here two weeks, and you are already on my nerves.

• Like 1

Why do you always have to be such a huge dick? Listening to your condescending attitude gets old quickly. Life is better when you're nice and respectful. You should try it. Or at least go back to the rock you've been hiding under. We don't need your bully antics here.

:clap:

Not to troll, but I did some searching thru the archives and thru google.

Is that guy for real? And I need vagisil? :lol:

Your question could apply to just about anyone in this thread, so I will respectfully decline to answer. :unsure: