[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Packers vs. Seahawks

ABearWithFurniture

You had every business winning that game. Russell is a winner. How a guy can play 55 minutes of very poor football then when his team needs him, steps up and puts some great touch passes together, then caps it off with a perfect tear drop to kearse to win it just blows my mind. There's not a dry eye in the GB lockerroom. That is a broken team. To be sure you're going to the superbowl then in a few minutes home for the season. Man o man what a game.

Green Bay gave them the game by playing soft to end the game. If they play aggressive they win. Exactly why I love our coach in Garrett. Plays to win all the time. Never takes his foot off the gas.

Real cool Baby Jane. Reeeeaaal cool.

I disagree. How many other teams would be able to give the ball away 5 times to Rodgers and co. and still win? The 'hawks D kept one of the best offenses in the NFL out of the endzone for most of the game, keeping the score close despite their offense not doing jack honda for the first 55 minutes.

You mean the best defense in the nfl statistically since the 1985 bears? Yeah....who coulda thought they would play well against a team with an injured qb? : rolls eyes:

I can tell you this. I sure feels good knowing the Packers are feeling worse then we are. We had the game taken from us, while GB collapsed and watched Russell break their hearts. I told you if you all wanted Seattle beat, the only team that could get it done was the Cowboys. Now we are going to have to suffer through Seahawks21 the whole year. He's gonna to be impossible now.

I can tell you this. I sure feels good knowing the Packers are feeling worse then we are. We had the game taken from us, while GB collapsed and watched Russell break their hearts. I told you if you all wanted Seattle beat, the only team that could get it done was the Cowboys. Now we are going to have to suffer through Seahawks21 the whole year. He's gonna to be impossible now.

You make it sound like the Pack stole something from y'all. Kinda like the Detroit backers earlier. Apparently misery loves company in the NFC this year.

You make it sound like the Pack stole something from y'all. Kinda like the Detroit backers earlier. Apparently misery loves company in the NFC this year.

Not the Pack, the ref disregarded his eyes and somehow overturned a catch for the ages. It's as if the booth had tits and perfect arse, once he came out from there, he couldn't see a thing.

Not the Pack, the ref disregarded his eyes and somehow overturned a catch for the ages. It's as if the booth had tits and perfect arse, once he came out from there, he couldn't see a thing.

:rolleyes:

It's not on the ref, it's on the rule writers.

Lost in the shuffle of all the ways the Pack let it slip away was a frigging great day and dead on performance by Mason Crosby. That kick to tie it, in that stadium under those conditions, is an Ice water in the veins kick :tup:

• Like 1

Lost in the shuffle of all the ways the Pack let it slip away was a frigging great day and dead on performance by Mason Crosby. That kick to tie it, in that stadium under those conditions, is an Ice water in the veins kick :tup:

I was shocked Carroll didn't ice him with their last timeout. We were yelling at the tv to call it!!

Edited by heehawks

I was shocked Carroll didn't ice him with their last timeout. We were yelling at the tv to call it!!

You know that icing the kicker doesn't work, right?

It's always just when someone pulls that "ohwaitlastsecondtimeout!" only to see the kick sail wide and the kicker nail it on the 2nd attempt.