[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wilson is 9-0 vs some heavy iron, bad game or not?

IrishPride

As Iron sharpens Iron, Russell was a razor by end of the game. To play perhaps the worst game in your career and come back to win it like he did. That is amazing. Truly Amazing.

Talk about breaking the bank next year. If he doesn't become the highest paid QB in the league next year, something's wrong.

• Like 1

As Iron sharpens Iron, Russell was a razor by end of the game. To play perhaps the worst game in your career and come back to win it like he did. That is amazing. Truly Amazing.

Talk about breaking the bank next year. If he doesn't become the highest paid QB in the league next year, something's wrong.

Luck will get more but I don't think it'll bother Wilson one bit. But it all pales to Brady taking less to free up cap room. Granted, he's already made his pile of cash and he's married to an equally rich supermodel but damn, I'm still impressed by that move.

Edited by Tripleshot

Luck will get more but I don't think it'll bother Wilson one bit. But it all pales to Brady taking less to free up cap room. Granted, he's already made his pile of cash and he's married to an equally rich supermodel but damn, I'm still impressed by that move.

Tom Brady DID NOT free up cap space for the team. He didn't give a dime towards the team. He did it to help the owner free up cash flow corporately or personally. Had nothing to do with helping the team. Nice spin by the Media though. If it had been Romo the truth would have surely been stated properly and made sure everyone new it wasn't to help the "Team". People don't read enough. They just listen to what everyone says. We are getting very lazy.

• Like 2

I thought he was 10-0 against SB winning QBs? Either way he'll get paid especially if he brings home a second straight SB title all before he signs a new deal.

Although if the Hawks have any sense they'll find a way to keep Lynch, no way they beat the Packers on Sunday without him (and some help from the Packers themselves).

Not really. Did Trent Dilfer become the highest paid QB after winning his team a SB? Of course not. Now I know Wilson is no Dilfer, but the comparison is valid: Wilson has won with a ton of help from his running game and his defense.

Andrew Luck will become the highest paid player ever this offseason. And he hasn't won a thing.

Not really. Did Trent Dilfer become the highest paid QB after winning his team a SB? Of course not. Now I know Wilson is no Dilfer, but the comparison is valid: Wilson has won with a ton of help from his running game and his defense.

Andrew Luck will become the highest paid player ever this offseason. And he hasn't won a thing.

And that would be a mistake. Russell is a much better QB then Luck. For one, Luck can't carry a team like Russell can. Luck is going to be really good but Russell has that special it factor that very few QB's have. Current QB's with "IT".

Brady,Russell, Romo, Rodgers, Manning (not mini), Brees, Flacco that's about it. No Matty Ice is NOT on the list. In fact, they need to re-coin him. Matty Price maybe.

sorry but the comparison is nowhere near valid . dilfer and Wilson ? Wilson is a talent and not just a winner . between his feet , his arm , head and knack for continually making big plays ,he is so much better than Dilfer ever was ... its not even close

Edited by isleseeya

And that would be a mistake. Russell is a much better QB then Luck. For one, Luck can't carry a team like Russell can. Luck is going to be really good but Russell has that special it factor that very few QB's have.

I like Wilson, but yikes. :weird:

Luck can definitely carry a team - if he couldn't, the Colts wouldn't be in the playoffs. Their RBs are inconsistent, and their defense is not very good. Put Luck on the Seahawks, with beast mode and that amazing defense, and he already has a ring or two.

And that would be a mistake. Russell is a much better QB then Luck. For one, Luck can't carry a team like Russell can. Luck is going to be really good but Russell has that special it factor that very few QB's have. Current QB's with "IT".

Brady,Russell, Romo, Rodgers, Manning (not mini), Brees, Flacco that's about it. No Matty Ice is NOT on the list. In fact, they need to re-coin him. Matty Price maybe.

I thought both Luck and Wilson's come from behind and game winning drive numbers are very close to each other, no? How does one have "it" and the other doesn't?

I think if you put Lynch, Murray, Lacy, etc. behind Andrew Luck, he suddenly had that "It" factor. And lets not get silly and compare either of them to Brady, Manning, and Brees, three future Hall of Famers.

But to say Luck is no where in the same league as Wilson is, well, bizarre. Most agree he is one of a small handful of QBs to lead the postion over the next decade.

sorry but the comparison is nowhere near valid . dilfer and Wilson ? Wilson is a talent and not just a winner . between his feet , his arm , head and knack for continually making big plays ,he is so much better than Dilfer ever was ... its not even close

Did you not even read the rest of my post? You know, the part after the colon to which I was comparing the two?

I like Wilson, but yikes. :weird:

Luck can definitely carry a team - if he couldn't, the Colts wouldn't be in the playoffs. Their RBs are inconsistent, and their defense is not very good. Put Luck on the Seahawks, with beast mode and that amazing defense, and he already has a ring or two.

Yeah that was some crazy BS or really stinky bait.

Colts the year before Luck, 2-14, his rookie season, 11-5 and in the playoffs. I guess it was the other players they added that were the major reason they won 9 more games. :okay:

You think Wilson would have sniffed ring if he was QB for the Colts?? Me neither

Gonna call you out on the equally rich supermodel part. She's his sugar mama, she's worth 10 times what he is (financially speaking)

I won't make a bold statement like that about Wilson being better than luck, but I'd say long term it's like brees vs manning, so not a huge difference

Edit Luck on the Seahawks would be terrifying! My Lord, they would win every game by 30 points

Edited by 3downleague

Give me a break. Wilson doesn't even get the Colts into the playoffs. This is a team sport, and Russell Wilson benefits greatly by having the best team in the league on his side. Luck has no running game, an iffy offensive line, and a run defense that doesn't really stop anyone. Seattle got to overtime in spite of Wilson. Anyone saying Luck is better than Wilson is either ignorant, insane, or trolling hard.

• Like 1

Give me a break. Wilson doesn't even get the Colts into the playoffs. This is a team sport, and Russell Wilson benefits greatly by having the best team in the league on his side. Luck has no running game, an iffy offensive line, and a run defense that doesn't really stop anyone. Seattle got to overtime in spite of Wilson. Anyone saying Luck is better than Wilson is either ignorant, insane, or trolling hard.

what he said ^