[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Karma is knocking 38 to 7 starters still in?

IrishPride

No, you stay aggressive in the playoffs. Go ask the Pack about not being aggressive and keeping their foot on the gas.

:tup:

There is no mercy in the playoffs. You play until the final whistle and you play like the other team still has a chance to win. Miracle comebacks mostly happen because one team thought they had the win in the bag and eased up while the other team continued to play for the win. This is the big leagues, time for Luck and the Colts to put their big girl panties on.

Edited by Grits and Shins
  • Like 1

Congratulate the Pats fans here and move on like the Dallas fans here did when we lost. You look sily

fwiw:

Good season Colts. It lasted one week longer than I thought it would. Young team that is taking steps each year. They'll be back. Need the AFC Championship game in Indy! Next year!

Super Bowl should be a really good one! Two really good teams with good defenses, offenses, running games, passing games, and special teams. Should be fun!

Congratulate the Pats fans here and move on like the Dallas fans here did when we lost. You look sily

I just think it was a dick move to throw a bomb there. Brady deserved to get hit in the knees if you're gonna do that honda. But karma has been keeping the Pats from winning it all for a while. Here's hoping it's one more year.
  • Like 1

I just think it was a dick move to throw a bomb there. Brady deserved to get hit in the knees if you're gonna do that honda. But karma has been keeping the Pats from winning it all for a while. Here's hoping it's one more year.

Did I miss the point in the game where the Colts notified the Patriots that they had given up and would stop trying to score points?

Yes. It happened in the second quarter.

So you are telling me that in the 2nd quarter your Colts made a conscious decision to quit -AND- told the New England Patriots that they were done. So the Colts made zero effort to score and had no positive yardage in the 2nd half? The Colts are quitters ... this is what you are telling me? And as a fan of the Colts you condone the whole quitter attitude?

So you are telling me that in the 2nd quarter your Colts made a conscious decision to quit -AND- told the New England Patriots that they were done. So the Colts made zero effort to score and had no positive yardage in the 2nd half? The Colts are quitters ... this is what you are telling me? And as a fan of the Colts you condone the whole quitter attitude?

:lol: you're a trucking dumbass.