[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How come Brady's not taking any heat for cheating?

IrishPride

Brady knew immediately when he picked up a ball, the center? Wr's/Te's? Rb's? Beli-cheat is what he is but lets not put all this on his shoulders? That's why there's accessories to crimes? Even Mr. Kraft, I would have denounced it, Deflate-gate (cheating). Then had an "INTERNAL" wink, wink investigation an fired Beli-cheats Patsy? It just fit perfect. Just a thought, its more than one man, its an organizational culture.

Edited by IrishPride

Brady knew immediately when he picked up a ball, the center? Wr's/Te's? Rb's? Beli-cheat is what he is but lets not put all this on his shoulders? That's why there's accessories to crimes? Even Mr. Kraft, I would have denounced it, Deflate-gate (cheating). Then had an "INTERNAL" wink, wink investigation an fired Beli-cheats Patsy? It just fit perfect. Just a thought, its more than one man, its an organizational culture.

Refs too right?

First, someone find that ball boy and a shotgun. Lets take care of this right now. :guns:

:rofl::clap:

According to ProFootballTalk, some of the balls were doctored and removed from the game which is ironic because I know another guy who had a ball removed and was accused of cheating, but just like Brady it turned out the only crime he committed was being Arm-strong

as with anything else, it really depends upon how you interpret Belichick's comment during the presser...i imagine most are saying his comment did throw Brady under the bus (whether intentional or not), while others are saying it was just Belichick being brutally frank about his knowledge/understanding of the situation...

Edited by the outlaw

as with anything else, it really depends upon how you interpret Belichick's comment during the presser...i imagine most are saying his comment did throw Brady under the bus (whether intentional or not), while others are saying it was just Belichick being brutally frank about his knowledge/understanding of the situation...

I considered it more of a stonewalling. I fully expect Brady in his interview later to also state he has no knowledge.

• Like 2

Laughable to believe that BB didn't know the rules, or that somebody else acted without his direction/approval.

yeah, you would think an experienced NFL HC who makes $ millions would know every single detail of the rule book, down to the minutia, but I guess it could be "possible" the HC would leave all matters related to equipment up to that side of the staff...i just heard excerpts of his presser, but one comment i heard is that he stated he's heard (and talked0 more about the psi inflation standards over the past 4 days than he has in the past 40 years of coaching...