[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rumor: Brandon Marshall to Baltimore

Wolverines Fan

And really how long does Steve Smith have? Not that Marshall is a spring chicken.

Isn't Torrey Smith an unrestricted free agent?

Yep, and the Ravens have offered him a 5yr/$35 mil deal ($19 mil guaranteed)

The point is they aren't fine and if last year didn't prove that it's BS, I am unsure the point. No inside running, Alshon is not a #1 guy, and the TE I guess is OK.

I will say they aren't OK.

who is wheatley?

I think he likely meant Wilson, but not sure if taz is off or on the wagon these days. Never can tell.

• 2 weeks later...

2012 - 118 rec - 1508 yds - 11 tds.

2013 - 100 rec - 1295 yds - 12 tds.

2014 - 61 rec - 721 yds - 8 tds (he missed the last 3 games)

Maybe some decline but there are a lot of weapons to go to (Forte, Jeffery, Bennent). I think he could help a lot of teams and put up 100 / 1200 / 14.

:what: Baltimore couldn't come off a 5th rounder (rumored to be what the Jets gave up)??

Marshall's got to be as pissed off as L McCoy. Neither want to play for their new team. I know McCoy doesn't. I can't imagine Marshall thinks he has a chance at a championship in NY.

Edited by Shorttynaz

Since the trade isn't official yet McCoy and Marshall could do something like get in trouble with the law, that might have deal nullified before it can become final. Then they're a headache for the current team trying to trade them. :rofl: