[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WTF is Chip Kelly doing?

CaptainHook

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/03/13/jeff-fisher-other-teams-wanted-bradford-but-we-wanted-foles/

Fisher says what Kelly said about being offered a first round for Bradford. I've heard alot of people saying Kelly is treating his roster like fantasy or madden, but I love it. I mean isnt that the point to get the players he wants? I may not particularly like half the moves but what is everybody going to be saying if we make the playoffs?

I guess its just odd that a coach can't make a RB the caliber of Shady fit in his offense, that's all

I guess the fact that McCoy went verbal with his dislike for a variety of things (taking handoffs from the shotgun, practicing on Saturdays, unwilling to adapt his style to the coach's system) was a big part of why he was moved. McCoy had a couple years to adapt, still didn't like it, kept saying as much, so them traded him. Not a shocker, really.

Or are you saying the coach should be the one to adjust to the player?

I guess the fact that McCoy went verbal with his dislike for a variety of things (taking handoffs from the shotgun, practicing on Saturdays, unwilling to adapt his style to the coach's system) was a big part of why he was moved. McCoy had a couple years to adapt, still didn't like it, kept saying as much, so them traded him. Not a shocker, really.

Or are you saying the coach should be the one to adjust to the player?

I was unaware of his complaints that you guys have listed here. I don't follow the Eagles that closely, I just root for them to lose every week

Really? :lol: I smell an attempt at deflection.

Maybe a WTF are the Browns doing thread, they had one of the biggest cap space numbers around and are sitting on their hands. They've retained zero of their free agents, and signed a couple short term options at QB (McCown) and WR (Hartline). Maybe they're waiting to make a splash on day 10 of free agency :(

Maybe a WTF are the Browns doing thread, they had one of the biggest cap space numbers around and are sitting on their hands. They've retained zero of their free agents, and signed a couple short term options at QB (McCown) and WR (Hartline). Maybe they're waiting to make a splash on day 10 of free agency :(

Maybe they really want to have the top pick in next year's draft.