[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Justin Forsett re-ups with the Ravens

Wolverines Fan

• 6 months later...

I was reading Matt Berry's love/hate column for this week and this is what he said about Forsett.

Justin Forsett, Ravens: Filed to ESPN: The Raiders are stinky. Forsett may lose his gig at some point this year but it won't be because of what he does Sunday.

Did I miss something here? I didn't think Baltimore even had a clear RB2 let alone a guy with the chops to surpass Forsett for the starting role. Does anybody have some insight on this or is Berry just smoking something?

I was reading Matt Berry's love/hate column for this week and this is what he said about Forsett.

Justin Forsett, Ravens: Filed to ESPN: The Raiders are stinky. Forsett may lose his gig at some point this year but it won't be because of what he does Sunday.

Did I miss something here? I didn't think Baltimore even had a clear RB2 let alone a guy with the chops to surpass Forsett for the starting role. Does anybody have some insight on this or is Berry just smoking something?

Matthew Berry?????? Puhleeease......

I'm not referring to what he said about the raiders, I'm talking about his comment about Forsett maybe losing his starting gig some time this year

Mehh, Matthew Berry, no bueno

Allen may get some looks eventually but he was only so-so in preseason. Taliafero has been hurt. Forsett of course is really "just a guy too" so one of the others would need to become "just a slightly better guy"

Mehh, Matthew Berry, no bueno

Allen may get some looks eventually but he was only so-so in preseason. Taliafero has been hurt. Forsett of course is really "just a guy too" so one of the others would need to become "just a slightly better guy"

Ok, It's not that I use Berry's advice. I usually read all of the start sit columns just because I like reading about FF. This is just the first time I heard anybody say they thought anybody on the Ravens had a shot to overtake Forsett. Thought maybe I missed something.

• Like 1

I find it very possible. Taliafero is younger and a better athlete. A combination of him getting more experience and the aging/decline of Forsett could very well enforce a change of guard. If Forsett keeps showing us his Week 1 performance, I dont see why Ravens coaches wont give the next in line the apportunity.

I find it very possible. Taliafero is younger and a better athlete. A combination of him getting more experience and the aging/decline of Forsett could very well enforce a change of guard. If Forsett keeps showing us his Week 1 performance, I dont see why Ravens coaches wont give the next in line the apportunity.

yup

Forsett was the 3rd choice last year too

Experience

I just feel like Buck is way too talented to be kept behind Taliaferro...I always felt like he was more of a CoP back than anything...but every down? I dunno and I feel like could be wrong about him, but the most talented RB on that team is Buck....if Forsett goes down (the man who earned the role) ...I think they give the rookie a shot to take over....