[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wallace to Vikes

boltnlava

As a Teddy Bridgewater owner in a dynasty league, I have no problem with this and think it will help Teddy's develop into a better QB.

This is not a good move. Wallace is not a person you build chemistry around. ISMHO.

Wallace is a petulant, undependable player who's already quit on one team. This is who you want to expose a young QB to? Good luck with that.

That's the part about free agency these GM's don't get. Or they are just desperate. If an organization is allowing a talented player that is entering his prime to get away via free agency . . . there is a reason. If a team is looking to trade a talented player in his prime, there is a reason. Most likely it is some kind of problem with the guy. And it is probably not his play. Bad locker room guy, into some shady stuff, not intelligent enough, lazy, or just not a good dude. Trent Richardson. Mike Wallace. Brandon Marshall. Albert Haynesworth. Percy Harvin. I think we will be adding Nick Fairley to this list very soon.

It's rare to have a situation like Suh this year, the former CBA and re-structuring made it impossible for the Lions to franchise him. If you let an A+ player hit the open market, they are gonna throw boatloads of cash at him.

Edited by CaptainHook

So they let Jennings go...is C-Patt worth anything at this point? Clearly he's greatly devalued after last year's "performance", but does the addition of Wallace and emergence of Johnson cement his potential as nothing more than WR3/4 from here on out?

So they let Jennings go...is C-Patt worth anything at this point? Clearly he's greatly devalued after last year's "performance", but does the addition of Wallace and emergence of Johnson cement his potential as nothing more than WR3/4 from here on out?

Still a project. If he doesn't show some significant improvement this year, I think it will be a lost cause. Right now, he's nothing more than a flier in deeper leagues (he might not even be the WR3 for MIN, so he's certainly not a WR3/4 in fantasy terms). Long-term? I think there's still a chance he turns into something, but like I said, he's got to show some trending in the right direction this year.

I don't think he's worth more than a deep-league flier until he proves otherwise. We all know he has tons of talent, but last year was his chance to break out, and we all know how that went. Maybe he'll improve this year, but I wouldn't bank on it.. There's also a *chance* that MIN could draft a WR early (like Parker), although the trade for Wallace seemed to put a damper on those odds.