[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Charles Clay signs offer sheet with Buffalo

Wolverines Fan

In the title I meant to say he signed an offer sheet with Buffalo. The Dolphins have five days to match it.

http://www.rotoworld...-sheet-with-buf

Edited by Wolverines Fan

Between the fact they are acquiring talent through free agency and it being the Bills you have to assume this off-season roster build will go disastrously.

At least its better then being a Dolphins or Raiders fan. You know their signings will fail. I am assuming that Cameron gets a concussion first game of season and decides to retire. The Raiders will probably give Richardson enough carries to effectively kill their chances of taking pressure off a young QB by having an effective running game. I feel bad for Carr. Almost anywhere else and he might have had a promising career.

At least its better then being a Dolphins or Raiders fan. You know their signings will fail. I am assuming that Cameron gets a concussion first game of season and decides to retire. The Raiders will probably give Richardson enough carries to effectively kill their chances of taking pressure off a young QB by having an effective running game. I feel bad for Carr. Almost anywhere else and he might have had a promising career.

Thats the difference, Dolphins fans like myself know there's will fail like it did two years ago. Bills fans have hope :brow:

Edited by Dolphin_Akie

Good player but getting vastly overpaid in Buffalo so glad we didnt match.

Tannehill will go backwards this year. Unproven receivers and a TE who will last about 3 weeks before another concussion. They needed Clay