[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2015 Huddle NFL Mock Draft (Commentary Only)...

irish

Shouldn't flemingd and the Bengals be up now?

Yes, my mistake I didn't realize Sha was picking for them. ABWF threw me off as I really thought he was down for them, when he made his joke post.

Steelers fill their largest area of weakness by drafting - P.J. Williams, CB out of Florida State. He has good size, strength and physicality along with solid short-area movement. He has all the tools to be a star. He has played some safety and corner. He has a smooth back pedal and can play a variety of coverages.

The pick makes even more sense with Ike Taylor retiring.

Edited by irish

The Panthers select Ereck Flowers, OT, Miami to fill the gaping home at LT.

Ravens need a legit WR1, badly. I think they will pass on spam, as they are probably pretty snakebit on character issues post-Rice. There are other options as well, but I think Ozzie will prefer the guy with the exceptional measurables and NFL bloodlines.

over/under on how many words he uses to explain how this will be the piece that will finally get the 'boyz back to the Superbowl?

I'll take the over

+1

With the 27th Pick in the 2015 draft, the Dallas Cowboys pick Todd Gurley.

NFL cameras cut to the Cowboys War room, as the camera pans, Stephen Jones is dancing, Jerry is doing a jig and slaps his son on the butt, Garrett has an ear to ear smile on his face, while the scouts and assistant coaches are hugging. The only person in the room that seems to be concerned is the team physician who is pouring over some file while his assistance hold up x-rays and point.

NFL cameras cut to the Cowboys War room, as the camera pans, Stephen Jones is dancing, Jerry is doing a jig and slaps his son on the butt, Garrett has an ear to ear smile on his face, while the scouts and assistant coaches are hugging. The only person in the room that seems to be concerned is the team physician who is pouring over some file while his assistance hold up x-rays and point.

Great pick and LMAO!

BA Baracus, Morning Mud and the Broncos are on the clock.

Was hemming and hawing a lot right here. Wanted to take a DT, but after reading more on Clemmings, he looks to have a lot higher career ceiling than any remaining DT's. RT is a big need too, so it's sort of a nice intersection of need and BPA.

And when its announced on TV, I head to the bathroom to puke
  • Like 1