[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hardy suspended 10 games

ajh2

Don't bother the Goodell apologist mob, anytime they feel he's being unfairly criticized they're ready to go after you without bothering to listen to any additional facts that were not produced by ESPN or the NFL Network.

I'm no Goodell apologist anymore than you and some others have an axe to grind with him and overreact anytime they think he's messing with their precious football game. And I've grown tired of the blaming of the figure head put in a position of power by the owners. Every time you say "Goodell's an ______" replace his name with NFL Owners, because they are responsible for him being in power and can replace him if they want.

And what facts exaclt were produced by ESPN or NFLN? That he was convicted, then won an appeal after paying off his GF who then refused to testify? Or that the NFL showed he used violence on her 4 times during that one event?

Seriously I thought we were over this whole "rajn hates Goodell and stevegrab loves him" stuff.

I was wondering how on earth someone could defend Hardy to any degree by blaming Goodell. It just hit me that rajn must be a still-feeling-jilted Saints fan. Now it all makes sense :lol:

I was wondering how on earth someone could defend Hardy to any degree by blaming Goodell. It just hit me that rajn must be a still-feeling-jilted Saints fan. Now it all makes sense :lol:

Not defending Hardy at all. Personally speaking I think anyone like that should be out of the league, but that would be against their rules that they set forth. Still doesn't change the fact that the NFL, for all their bluster about doing the right thing when it comes to punishments, still can't f'n get anything right. Not to mention the fact that they didn't even follow their own plan. And up until this point, as far as I know, Goodell has been the person that has decided what punishments are dealt out,

As far as the Saints, yes, I will never stop being pissed over the level of "judgement" that was dealt out in that situation as any fan of any team should be. Whether you believe every word of the NFL's story or not (regardless of the numerous proven falsifications),No team in history has ever been punished as harshly and no team ever will be again. There's a huge reason Tagliabue vacated the suspensions of all the Saints players and a big reason why they hardly speak to each other anymore. Saints fans are hardly the only one's who think the Saints were wronged.