[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Leaving myfantasyleague, what's the next best option?

49erAddict-08

If you switch to ESPN, plan on the mobile app crashing every other sunday at 12:30.

Also, be prepared for them to do some idiotic honda like take the site down for maintenance the night before week 1 waivers.

If you don't need the heavy duty customization that MFL offers, Fleaflicker is an excellent free site. Their web site is mobile optimized and basically looks like an app, except you don't have to install anything.

:shrug:

Not trying to come in here and promote ESPN, but I've never had any issues with it crashing or being down when I need it to be. Although I mainly use the web app for transactions and research - I use the mobile app on Thursdays / Sundays / Mondays

I created a new skin for MFL for 2015 that is more responsive for mobile use (this is now loaded onto all MFL servers and each league can choose to use it ) - http://www15.myfanta...2015/home/65821

I also created a new responsive MyFantasyLeague Menu , that is suited for mobile devices, that you can add to your site demo here - http://football34.my...2&O=247&SEQNO=8

Also , Ken , does have a decent app for MFL - called MFL Platinum , which is $2.95 a year i think

MFL you can get at $59.95 each season , that's a big savings each year verse other hosting services , and with the $$$ you save you can purchase a custom skin and use for the lifetime of your league and still be $$ ahead - http://www26.myfantasyleague.com/2015/home/25902

Edited by theeohiostate

:shrug:

Not trying to come in here and promote ESPN, but I've never had any issues with it crashing or being down when I need it to be. Although I mainly use the web app for transactions and research - I use the mobile app on Thursdays / Sundays / Mondays

Our experiences vary significantly then.

The thing that bugs me most is their complete apathy in customer service response. I understand that honda happens, but it's the response (or lack thereof) that forms my opinion.

Our experiences vary significantly then.

The thing that bugs me most is their complete apathy in customer service response. I understand that honda happens, but it's the response (or lack thereof) that forms my opinion.

When you use a free product your expectations for customer service should drop significantly. I'll always give it a try, but I usually don't expect a useful response.