[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What year was your teams best year?

tazinib1

Well duh...the 2013 Heehawks of course...the one of hopefully many to come Superbowls! Even if they had beat the Patriots in the last superbowl, the 2013 team just had "it".

Edited by heehawks

tough call.....

84-85 was very good, but i personally thought the 89 and 90 (even losing the NFCC game to NYG) teams were their best seasons. 94-95 was exciting, but i didn't love having a team of mercenaries..

Edited by Bier Meister

Not gonna argue against the 1964 Browns. While the ones from 1950 to 1955 were stacked, the city still only talks about 1964. Most likely due to that year being the last time a Championship was won

Not gonna argue against the 1964 Browns. While the ones from 1950 to 1955 were stacked, the city still only talks about 1964. Most likely due to that year being the last time a Championship was won

I was born in 64, and moved to Cleveland in 82, so that was before my time for sure. While I hear plenty of talk about that era and have seen film, hard for me to say what was really best, and won't argue with 64.

Since I was a fan probably one of the heartbreak losses in the AFC title games of the mid 80s to horsie face. I would probably say the return in 99 even though they were pathetic then (and since), it was a great time for a Browns fan on a 3 year hiatus.

As I read the story I see they really do mean "best team in franchise history" not greatest success, otherwise the Pats 16-0 wouldn't be there.