[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

J. Charles for Calvin Johnson Trade PPR *Help*

nizieman

I'd personally keep Charles. I'd consider it if it was someone other than Calvin. Not saying he isn't legit, but I just lack confidence in that teams consistency currently. Charles has an offense, for the most part, built around him.

Thanks! He has Odell Becham and thought about counter offering. What is your thoughts on that?

Thanks! He has Odell Becham and thought about counter offering. What is your thoughts on that?

I like that a little more. Both have those lingering injury concerns (minor) but I also believe Eli has a better year this year, and the Giants offensively have a better year. I would do it for Odell, but its a really close call. It swings either way man, sorry.

Here's a hint, there's a reason he offered Calvin and not Odell in the first place. His thoughts are probably similar to mine.

I like that a little more. Both have those lingering injury concerns (minor) but I also believe Eli has a better year this year, and the Giants offensively have a better year. I would do it for Odell, but its a really close call. It swings either way man, sorry.

Here's a hint, there's a reason he offered Calvin and not Odell in the first place. His thoughts are probably similar to mine.

Thank you for the advice. I see you are an Eagles fan. I am looking forward to the Thanksgiving game. Should be a good one!

The drop-off in elite RB talent is quick having two of a pool of 4-5 in that pool is pretty huge, the WR pool being deeper I think I would keep both early round RB's over OBJ or Calvin. Too much of the offense on both teams (MN / KC) run through both those guys, if we were talking about Lacy I'd be all over OBJ as a trade consideration. If I had to draft best player available back to back in the 1st and I took AP first and had to choose between Charles or OBJ/Calvin I'm taking Charles 9 out of 10 times.. because when the season kicks off RB's are a big premium as they get injured you can get a lot of return if you have two healthy studs, you're buying in OBJ at his highest value.. Both RB's always are drafted before any other WR.. just my opinion, I'd wait and get a lot back for one of them when you need an upgrade or two..

12 team PPR league. I am in 2 keeper league. I am keeping A. Peterson and J. Charles. Knowing that many tier one receivers will be kept to I make the trade or keep Charles and go for a WR in the 3rd round?

why trade one of the best if not the best ppr player? id say keep Charles and let the points roll in. you can still get a good WR in 3rd round as there is a lot of depth at the position. good luck