[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Roddy white or Sammy watkins

boltup2106

Who would u start week 1? Roddy White vs philly or sammy watkins vs indy and Vontae Davis? on fantasy pros start calculator it said Roddy white 99% which surprised me. any input? i know its early but i have LeVeon bell out for the first 2 games so I want to maximize my points haha.

Yep, I love Watkins (healthy Watkins) if it were a keeper league I'd consider Watkins for future keeper consideration but out of the gate game one .. its a tough decision I might still take Watkins for the higher ceiling (lower floor though boom bust with shaky QB's in Buf).. Roddy is safer out of the gate, Watkins has a higher ceiling ... I like taking risks so I'd lean towards Watkins only because I think he's a guy that only needs 3-4 catches and he'll be at 70 yrds with a possible score. I like White for the volume of catches and yards and better situation, although Kyle Shanahan force feeding a running game things may be changing in Hotlanta this year with a more balanced run vs pass attack who knows. Bills = talented but hot mess at QB.

Edited by robotpimp