[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty Team Advice Needed

I'm in a $200 salary cap dynasty 0.5 PPR league. We must start 1QB, 1RB, 2WR, 1FLEX, 1D, 1K and must have between 15 and 17 players.

We can keep as many players as we want and all dropped players (as well as all rookies) are available for an auction draft. The deadline to drop players is in a couple of days. Who else would you drop from this list?

RB - K. Davis ($5), L. Miller ($14), L. Murray ($5), Sims ($3)

WR - Dez ($32), A.J. Green ($31), Cooks ($15), Maclin ($12), Landry ($5), Allen Robinson ($3)

TE - Graham ($15), Seferian-Jenkins ($3)

The best RBs available (by points) as of now are: Asiata, SJax, P. Thomas, McFadden

The best WRs available (by points) as of now are: LaFell, Roddy, Sanu, VJax, Floyd

As you can see, not too much out there, but some high priced people such as Calvin Johnson and a player or two at each position usually become available, but not much. The top rookies, especially RBs, can make it to $30 based on recent history.

As of now, I'm thinking to keep everyone except Maclin, but I'd like your thoughts, especially in regards to Miller and Green. Thanks for any and all advice!

Agreed I'm not high on Maclin and I know he's reunited and feeling so good with his old coach, there was ZERO TD's to a WR last year so that could go up or it could remain very limited in a run heavy offense with a very good defense that keeps KC in games.

Dez at $32 is a good value I think, AJ might be about right, Miller is decent value so is L.Murray if he can pick up where he left off.

I'm probably out of line I think I like Maclin and his salary the least. Sims probably is worth. . I'm not dropping much to go after any of the best available now guys for WR or RB. You could trade K.Davis to the Charles owner and try to reduce some cap. Cooks is now the WR1 and had a good rookie year besides the broken hand or whatever.

I could see possibly dropping Maclin and AJ or just AJ if you're looking for more cap space to grow your team.. don't do too much because if the talent pool for auction is thin the talent that is out there goes for a lot more usually.

In comparison our dynasty league is $265 cap Dez is around $48, Graham is $40, AJ $41, L.Miller $23 but their contracts went with the market value at the time and player pool around them... I think if you dropped Maclin you'd get him back around the same value maybe even less, if you dropped Cooks he'd easily be in the mid $20's for salary. Dez is worth top $$ with A.Brown probably touching $40. You have cap space to get a stud rookie RB, a WR and possibly invest in someone like Mariota for a few bucks.

I think if its 12 you have even better value at all positions, you could tweak more, but I think Maclin is probably safe to free up some cap for spending more on bringing in talent or splitting his salary into two players. Always check around and see who else has cap money and what there roster is just to know where their position of need could be. In my league any RB that has a potential to start ends up being over valued but if you were to trade a RB people won't do it.. they'll pay anything but trade nothing, ridiculous.

I think if its 12 you have even better value at all positions, you could tweak more, but I think Maclin is probably safe to free up some cap for spending more on bringing in talent or splitting his salary into two players. Always check around and see who else has cap money and what there roster is just to know where their position of need could be. In my league any RB that has a potential to start ends up being over valued but if you were to trade a RB people won't do it.. they'll pay anything but trade nothing, ridiculous.

Thanks so much! I might be able to trade Davis and WR for someone. Thanks again.

Edited by fantasybears