[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huge Keeper/Pick Trade (Updated)

Need some advice guys, and it's probably obvious but I need some help. Let me lay down some quick info...10-Team Standard League, Keepers (lose this year's pick in the round your keeper was drafted in last year). My keepers are trash because of bad trades, but as of right now they are Benjamin (9th Rd) and Crowell (16th). I have the #3 overall pick, and a guy offered me Rodgers (3rd Rd) and Lamar Miller (8th Rd) for my 2nd Rd Pick (18th overall). We would also swap picks in the 5th to give him a leg up. I think I would also get his 12th Rd Pick. This would allow me to keep Rodgers and Miller and probably draft Demaryius Thomas at #3 because almost all the stud RBs are being kept. I wouldn't have an actual pick after that until the 4th Rd. what do you guys think?! Should I pull the trigger? Thanks!

It's a 10 team league so every team will be good in one form or fashion. The trader giving you Rodgers must have another stud he's comfortable keeping. Because of your options, I might make the deal, but I would really sell the trader on the fact that you're comfortable keeping Rodgers & Kelvin Benjamin. Benji is a stronger keeper than Lamar Miller for where you're giving up the pick in my opinion. Let him keep Miller, refuse to swap 5th round picks, and grab a RB in the first round so your team has one QB, one RB, and a WR.