[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

keeper advice

Kairacha76

10 team 1/2 ppr league

first four rounds of the draft are keeper rounds....must keep two

i'm thinking most of you would love to have this problem but here are my four keepers:

Adrian Peterson

Jamaal Charles

Marshawn Lynch

Antonio Brown

Should i stand pat with those four or try to trade one of the rb's for a top tier wr? and which rb would you trade?

Edited by Kairacha76

Keep those 4 and just grab a wr or Qb in rd 5 depending on what's trending and who's available. With those 3 rbs I would start 3 rbs and 2 or 3 wrs depending on settings. I would wait until after the draft to see what needs to be done if anything. With those 4 1st round keepers I don't see how you lose this year in a 10 teamer.

Well I wouldn't rule out any trade if someone wanted charles over AP or Lynch they have to pay apporpriately, if I could play all three I would prefer that but I would look to get a tier 1WR and possibly an extra draft pick for one of those RB studs. People know you have three bellcow RB's they also probably assume you'll be looking for too much, whatever you decide make sure you don't make another team more powerful than yours by your trade.

• Like 1