[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rookies

Ddemizio

If I had to pick one it would be Gordon, although it carries a lot of risk with some reward. 3rd rookie is pretty risky if he busts it could be quite painful.. if you're in a 10 team league you can recover although there are better options in the 3rd than rookies.

Cooper is going too high to a risky team.

Gordon is going to a team that's close contention every year and hasn't had a viable RB since LT. I like him to have a decent year.

Cooper is going too high to a risky team.

Gordon is going to a team that's close contention every year and hasn't had a viable RB since LT. I like him to have a decent year.

Gordon doesn't remind you of the Ryan Mathews hype his rookie year? I believe he was going 2nd or 3rd round that year and busted big time. With Woodhead and Oliver around i see Gordon as a 1st and 2nd down RB with Woodhead taking 3rd downs as Gordon will be behind the others in pass protection which will limit his upside IMO.

I like TJ Yeldon actually if you are targeting rookies, hasn't gotten much buzz but should have more opportunity than any other rookie RB to start the season. Besides that look for WRs that fall like Perriman, White, Aghlor that could be steals at their ADPs

• Like 1